Share a story if you want, but Which have you experienced more?

I often experience B. I’ll regret not telling someone how I feel and then find out later that they were actually into me.

There was this new student. I never really tried to approach him because i didn't care to plus i wasn't initially attracted. But then we went on this field trip and i hung with him all day. Omg the feelings really started to boil. By the end of the year, I told the cousin of his cousin. Lol big mistake. Next school year, He passes me and says “I Know Something You Dont Know.”! Lol I immediately ran to my friend (the cousin of his cousin) bt she promised she didn't tell him. Lol Lies! One day i sit and talk with Him and he's like “I know you like me.” I was like “who told you, Liz?” And he goes, “yea but dont tell her i told you. so you used to like me huh?” Me freakin out inside, im like “USED TO.” Lmao then he's like “Wait why dont you like me anymore?” Haha i thought it was so cute that he was disappointed that i was possibly over him. Then he goes, “if i kiss you right now, would you start liking me again?” omg i was ecstatic but i turned him down. One, because he was just flirting with an enemy of mine IN MY FACE earlier that day, and Two, because we were in a class that contained me, my female enemy, 6 of my ex-crushes and this one quiet kid.

I’ve also experienced A where i told someone how i felt and ended up regretting it. Ling story short, he was my best friends brother. He flirted and she always told him “YALL ALWAYS SIDE WITH EACHOTHER BECAUSE y'all LIKE EACHOTHER.” And yea he denied it, but not in a mean way. More of a, possibly lying to himself way. Anyways, when i told her to tell him how i felt years later? it resulted in the end of our friendship. Smh.

As for C, I’ve only backed away when it was a best friend telling me his feelings. I mean, Im flattered but if he constantly tries to make me “want” him, then i run. I guess i can see now why I experienced option A with my friend guy.

#FeelFreeToList #StoryTime #FriendZoned

• Share a story if you want, but Which have you experienced more?I withheld telling someone how i felt about them, and then regretted not doing so afterward
  • Share a story if you want, but Which have you experienced more?I tell someone how Im into them, but then regret doing so
  • Share a story if you want, but Which have you experienced more?Someone will tell me they're into me, but then they’ll regret doing so
    Vote C

812