Girls, are you a secrect, "crotch watcher".. in public, depending on what a man is wearing?

If you are, admit it! And what you look for.. if you are not, do not reply to my post because I don't care

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I admit that I'm a secret crotch watcher if he wears a tight pants, blue jeans or tight slacks. πŸ˜‚

• Love your responses, how vivid your descriptions, and how vocal and naturally expressive you are! If I could I would pm you, I have a follow up question for you on this topic. But feel free to pm me and I can reply back πŸ˜‰.