Girls, are you a secrect, "crotch watcher".. in public, depending on what a man is wearing?

If you are, admit it! And what you look for.. if you are not, do not reply to my post because I don't care

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I admit that I'm a secret crotch watcher if he wears a tight pants, blue jeans or tight slacks. πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Love your responses, how vivid your descriptions, and how vocal and naturally expressive you are! If I could I would pm you, I have a follow up question for you on this topic. But feel free to pm me and I can reply back πŸ˜‰.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• While ovulation... yeahhh xD Its not like I would look for something there, my eyes just move down quite automatically before I even really notice it. Hormones are weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes I always look to see what he's carrying underneath all those clothes... Look for a nice bulge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, if there’s obviously something for me to look at.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha to me it doesn't depend on what a guy is wearing I'm always a crotch watcher in public lol I don't know if guy noticed me watching but lMao idc

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow. love your response and I love how vocal you are! And what do you usually find that you are looking for? Are you able to determine te size and shape.. of a guy's package independent of what he is wearing?

• Lol it's hard to see but sometimes I do

• And what attire helps, that you can tell.. and see better in, that a guy is wearing?

• lol, i do this when i flirt with boys, to see if there hard or to see how big their penis is

0|1
    0|0
    • And can you actually ell the size and make of the shape of it.. through certain kinds of material that they are wearing? Feel free to pm me nxlinqx.. I follow up question on this that I would like to ask you as well.

• tell the size*

• Yeah of course! I don’t know why I do it, it just happens haha

0|0
    0|1
  • Why would anyone do that? there's literally nothing to see but a pai of pants and the work of some seamstress.

2|1
    0|0
  • I only notice if the guy is actually hard

0|1
    0|0
    • Like what is you were to pass by what you consider to be a very good looking guy.. walking on the beach, barefoot, wearing only a speedo, and he is visible, very much so hard?

• That I would notice

• And where woud your yes, you think go first.. as you look Him up and dark from head to toe? Describe what you see

• Yes but I always get caughtπŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah kinda lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha occasionally

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0