Why the sudden silent treatment?

I had a crush on one of my coworkers, and I thought she liked me too, she would come back and talk to me, and even say goodbye before leaving, but after talking with her one night, she told me she had a boyfriend.
I cooled my flirting because I wouldn't want that happening to my girlfriend. But she would still come up and be super friendly and she'd always come over and steal some of my food during lunch. This was back in February and I've just been a friendly coworker now.
But within the last week, she's like been very distant and barely talks or even says hi to me. We just had a meeting the other day, and she sat next to me, and I offered to take her cup and plate because I had a bin and she just gave me this very strange look, like I kicked her cat or something.
She hasn't spoken or even looked at me since. I have no idea why? I haven't made any advances or flirting since she told me she has a boyfriend

12