Why don't men express their feelings?

I was talking to this guy and i told him how much he means to me and he just said thanks. He told me he likes me and that we should date... what do I do?

118

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very different depending on the guy. I've actually met more girls that don't express feelings compared to me that do it without a problem. I'm personally very emotional at times and need to express my emotions.

I've actually done similar like him though and that was because I had so bad self confidence. I genuinely didn't believe someone could like me so I just said thanks even though I liked her too. So that I really messed up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men usually express how they feel with other men in like group stuff occasionally to get things off their chest. That's what my brother told me.