I Texted A Guy I Missed Him and He hasn't Texted Me Back?

I'm working as a hostess in a restaurant and I've made friends with a couple of the people who are my age (20's). There's this one guy in particular that I'm interested in. He has a really chill ora, he's nice and extremely funny, by the way I've only been working there for two weeks. I thought he might've been somewhat interested in me. He let me take a drink of his coffee, offered me a bite of pizza and he comes to my stand often. I'm not head over heels in love with him I'm just interested.

Anyways the other day I was put in a gc with two other coworkers because we're trying to see a movie together. I texted him separately to tell him that unfortunately the movie thing wasn't happing. He said okay get home safe and tell Kelly (our coworker) to get home safe. After my shift was over I texted him " I missed you at work today. I was hella bored." I didn't think much of it when I sent it to him but now I'm nervous it might've sounded weird since he hasn't messaged me back yet. It's been almost two days.
We hung out once with another girl and it was a really chill night. There was no flirting or anything which was fine.

He's (22) about two years older than me so I don't know if that's a factor. I I don't want to ruin this friendship I'm having with this guy and I don't want to seem like I'm obsessed with him. Did I ruin/ make what we had weird? Also is there a reason hasn't messaged me back? thank you.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That was too much to read... so I didn't. If he didn't text you back he doesn't feel the same way. Move on... if he doesn't think you're a catch he doesn't get to be with you. Self respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Make me your friend I ll always be there for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's strange not to text back when you work together. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Have you seen him at work since you messaged him?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I haven't seen seen him yet.

• I would wait until you see him next before jumping to assumptions. See he acts around you. I'm sure he won't be intentionally ignoring you , he has no need to. You both seem to get along very well.

Recommended myTakes