How do I let a man know I'm interested while on the job?

Okay first of all i work at a club and a few times a week a young man maybe 23-25 comes to the bar and orders a beer , on the off chance I'm close to the bar i go and prepare his order in place of the bartender. Im attracted to him but i don't know how to let him know... what do you think?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Grab those maraschino cherries you got behind the bar, find one with a long stem, tie it in a knot in your mouth. It doesn't take too long to figure out if you've never done it. Or ask him if he can tie one himself and hand him a cherry. I don't know maybe that's weird? But I could see that being an innocent opener headed in the right direction.

Or when he's does tying it, snatch it from him and pop it In your mouth quick and swallow it, maintain eye contact throughout. Leave a moment of silence and then with a wide eyed gaze say "now you're a part of me forever 🀫" make sure to include the 🀫 at the end. Should spark a connection and get him feeling comfortable, relaxed and open to conversation.

• That last part sounds like a deal breaker , i can't wait to try it πŸ˜‚

• #1 on cosmos top 10 secret tricks guaranteed to woo your dream man. (You won't believe what #3 is!)