Your thoughts on flirting with married colleagues?

What do you think about people who are married or in relation flirting with each other at work place. Here I am talking about friendly flirting which is done without any other intention.
Do you ever do that? If you do what are your limits?

1368

Most Helpful Guy

• It is rampant in my workplace. To the point that even people in charge play into it. There is an unspoken rule none of it is to be conducted or talked about outside of work. It even plays a role on who ends up staying. I have seen guys that can't handle it, they think there is more to it, and they cross a line and end up being made uncomfortable until they leave.

I had to make a boundary that it cannot go beyond verbal after a married woman was pushing things with me, looking to see how far it would go. One day she came into my office and started simulating masturbation in front of me. Her husband made a surprise appearance to bring her food 5 minutes later. Imagine the shitstorm if he walked in and caught her rubbing her crotch in front of me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say only if it's friendly, positive, and something you wouldn't mind if your boss caught you doing. Unless your boss is a tight ass, then smiling a little extra, added banter, and a host of inside jokes are just gonna make the day go better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE