Would you reject someone who rejected you in past?

So I've known this guy for 9months and I fell madly in love with him and he just lead me on and made be believe he felt the same when he who how I felt and was saying different to his friends behind my back and said he didn't want to be with me because I'm too "innocent" so I've been non stop crying myself to sleep for weeks.

All are friends told me not to give up because he dose secretly love me back but is to stupid and immature to see it and he doesn't know what he wants and is scared of settling down.
I can totally see what their saying as true because he goes to so much effort when around me to keep my safe and happy but at the same time why the fuck should I wait around for a fucking immature losers to one day realise it and actually grow some balls and ask me out? no fuck him I'm better than that. If and when he mans up and realises he loves me, I want him to feel the pain I felt and I know rejecting me in such a cruel way was his biggest mistake.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like this isn't really a question. That being said, my best female friend wanted me to date her friend. I didn't like the girl because she came off as too innocent. Don't get me wrong innocent is a great quality and can be really sweet but sometimes you want something different. Consider sitting down to watch a movie, PG can be great but sometimes you want a bit more. I ran into the girl again several years later and she had changed her look and had a rebel vibe to her. She was really hot, if I had known that was something she could be I would have dated her.

I wouldn't wait, but honestly maybe you are all torn up about it and not thinking clearly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sis, move on from him. If he can't man up about his so called 'feelings' then forget him.
    Find someone who loves you to bits and isn't afraid to show it. Find a guy who will make you cry from laughter and not because he's a dick. You're young and you can't spend your youth wondering if one day he's going to get his head out his ass (may not even happen - once immature, always immature imo).
    You should find someone who has a heart as pure as yours.
    You deserve the best and only the best. Don't accept anything less of that ❤️

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• I had a similar situation just like this...
    I used to crush on a girl for a year. And, she was innocent and stuff. So, i thought to myself that im just wasting huge lumps of time with somethin that doesn't even exist. So, i moved on. A year passed and i got a phone call from an unknown number. And, yeah that was her. She wanted to go out with me all outa sudden. And, she told me that she was ✌ in love with me✌. Well, i ignored that part and just went on a date with her. I was her first kiss and she was mine too. It went on for 3 days. And, i had to leave for college. But, i did keep a lot of effort into it. 2 months later, while coming back home. I expected a lovely summer with her, in some corn fields and stuff. But, when i was back she has completely changed. She was dating another dude. And, she got nicknamed as a slut. Because she slept with a few other guys and cheated on them. It was hell on earth for a couple of months until i moved on...
    I had to learn it the hard way for my first time. Im never ever gonna accept to be with a person who rejected me in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't listen to your friends because if he cared, he wouldn't say things behind your back! That doesn't show caring. Yes maybe he's just really immature, but do you really want someone like that also? If I were you, I'd be done and move on. Even if he comes to you later, sorry... I'm out!

0|0
    0|0
    • And going through something similar myself right now, I totally understand you wanting to hurt them back... but you probably won't be able to because they don't care about you like you do them, so it won't matter at all to them. Just have to try to move on.

• Depends. But one of the people I asked out I would definitely not want a relationship with now. She was really cute and stood up for herself, which I really liked about her. But nowadays she is just another girl who posts pictures on instagram hugging her bff with a cigarette in her hand with the caption "my bff is better than yours" and she is also the kind of girl who will drink herself into a coma if you don't watch her. Very unattractive traits if you ask me

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have already felt hurt by him, you gotta figure out if you'll ever be able to fully let your wall down. If not, just move on... Going out of your way to reject hik and hurt him back is a waste of time. Spite and revenge only hurts your character. It may hurt him for a bit, but it will also give him the feeling that initially not opening up to you was probably the right decision, making you the shitty person in the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • From my perspective, no I would reject them. They had their chance and they blew it.

They don't get to play with your feelings like that. Move on and up.

2|0
    0|0
  • If it was never love. Yes, I would reject that person. I tried getting with a girl in my group of friends, one day she set me aside to talk to me and she rejected me and got with some other guy. Now she is pregnant from the guy and she is flirting with me. Should she try anything. I would reject her right back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only accept being rejected once. My affection is far too valuable for it to be wasted on someone who couldn't appreciate it.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you are only in it to hurt him then just let it go. Revenge is never as satisfying as you think it will be. Find a guy who doesn't care about your experience level and care about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Non stop crying yourself to sleep for weeks" you need to tell him to jog on for your own personal growth more than anything. No one should be able to hurt you in that way, otherwise the day you get actually hurt will realllllyyy hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well judging from your reaction I'd say he dodged a bullet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how I feel about them. If I want to be with them, then I will. I imagine I'd be wary, but if I still want to be with them then I'd entertain it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lost all respect for someone who rejected me and later wanted a relationship. So i would reject them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, to me rejection is like door. You closed it, it stays closed.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guys in their 20s are retarded. I wants a dirty girl and you aren't it. Dont change yourself for a deadbeat. Move on. Plenty of non losers out there who will be all about you

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i will try to love her more and see why she rejected me in the past and after i solve the problem of why she rejected me she will love me but i will reject her

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naa ! Well is rejection passing up a chance to talk. When the guy is not ready to offer a chance because he's really shy. Even though i noticed her , noticing me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Id reject them, but not out of spite. I just don't believe it would work in that situation so it's not worth trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reject him. Don't waste your time on someone that was able to sleep at night, knowing they treated another person that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • This has happened to me.
    I'd like to say I forgive her, but a part of me wants to make her fall in love with me just so I can watch her squirm, karma

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they looked good enough to date. If they had rejected me at the very least I'd lead them on then step on there heart. Payback/karma

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• I would and I have. Was rejected a lot in high school. I was overweight, didn't have style, and a loner. I've had a couple of guys I was crushing on (one was very rude in how he turned me down.. made me a laughing stock of the school) try to slide in my dms and it felt good to just ignore them.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the reason why he rejected me.

I wouldn't if he intentionally led me on.

If he'd been going through a difficult time when he rejected me, or was depressed at the time, I'd overlook the rejection and give him a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people don’t know how to express their affection so they lash out in many different ways which makes you believe they don’t like you.
    I went through the same thing last year only now I’m over him and he’s begging at my feet! Too bad it’s too late!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find it weird, like first you didn't want me but now you do? I would probably just say no but honestly if someone likes/love you then they wouldn't lead you make you think they feel the same way when they don't. Sounds like this guy just like having you around cause you're optional to him. I think you should move on from this guy. Find a guy who doesn't care if you're innocent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes reject him as well if he comes around. He should like you for who you are and he has been really sneaky about not liking you... what a terrible person! Forget about him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well it all depends on why he rejected you in the first place if he rejected you for a stupid reason in the beginning then no but if he rejected you for a valid reason and you changed then maybe think twice about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go for an immature guy that would bring a lot of pain for you down the way even if he will realize that he likes you too in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why they rejected me. It's almost a definite yes though. because I'm kinda strange where my feelings have an expiry date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in the same situation with an idiot. i love him so fucking much. after we kissed for the first time, next day he reject me. i said "ok it's just a bad day", then i ask him what's wrong and he said to me "you deserve someone better than me. i'm a bad influence for you. please understand". after this terrible moment i was in depression. i felt so much pain and fear for all. i've been so stupid. after 10 days he and other girl have been dating. now he is with me in my school. after 2 years we just say hey. it's hard to take a decision, but if all goes wrong from the beginning it's not a good sign and u just move on. *i'm sorry if my English isn't good* take care of u. *virtual hug*

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it happened twice. Funny how these fellows thought I would give them a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok if he rejected you before, you need to flat out reject him...

0|0
    0|0
  • People can change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t agree

0|0
    1|0
  • Move on lol miserable

0|0
    0|0
    • To many people involved in your stuff like the game of telephone have a one on one convo without everyin else’s imput you may find out that people lie bc they don’t wanna see other people happy. Fuck that talk to that person if you liv them

• Show All
    • @baker1234 sounds bad but we actually work together but next time we go out for drinks or something with are friends I'm gonna say something

• Good for you

• I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't reject

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! In a heartbeat!

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion i think he likes you a lot but want to be seen in a certain way by his friends and it might be the reason he talks shits about you, and yup thats really immature, reject them and move on am sure you can find someone who can treat you better, even if you love him he does not deserve your tears.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes