Would you reject someone who rejected you in past?

So I've known this guy for 9months and I fell madly in love with him and he just lead me on and made be believe he felt the same when he who how I felt and was saying different to his friends behind my back and said he didn't want to be with me because I'm too "innocent" so I've been non stop crying myself to sleep for weeks.

All are friends told me not to give up because he dose secretly love me back but is to stupid and immature to see it and he doesn't know what he wants and is scared of settling down.
I can totally see what their saying as true because he goes to so much effort when around me to keep my safe and happy but at the same time why the fuck should I wait around for a fucking immature losers to one day realise it and actually grow some balls and ask me out? no fuck him I'm better than that. If and when he mans up and realises he loves me, I want him to feel the pain I felt and I know rejecting me in such a cruel way was his biggest mistake.

1962

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like this isn't really a question. That being said, my best female friend wanted me to date her friend. I didn't like the girl because she came off as too innocent. Don't get me wrong innocent is a great quality and can be really sweet but sometimes you want something different. Consider sitting down to watch a movie, PG can be great but sometimes you want a bit more. I ran into the girl again several years later and she had changed her look and had a rebel vibe to her. She was really hot, if I had known that was something she could be I would have dated her.

I wouldn't wait, but honestly maybe you are all torn up about it and not thinking clearly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sis, move on from him. If he can't man up about his so called 'feelings' then forget him.
    Find someone who loves you to bits and isn't afraid to show it. Find a guy who will make you cry from laughter and not because he's a dick. You're young and you can't spend your youth wondering if one day he's going to get his head out his ass (may not even happen - once immature, always immature imo).
    You should find someone who has a heart as pure as yours.
    You deserve the best and only the best. Don't accept anything less of that ❤️