Flirting, girls any advice on how to notice someone is flirting. Like girls flirting on boys?

I am pretty bad at noticing. Usually realise after few hours lol. Any opinions is appreciatedFlirting, girls any advice on how to notice someone is flirting. Like girls flirting on boys?

20

Most Helpful Girls

• i know that when i flirt i tend to touch them and i also get in their personel space, lol.. and i "suggest things", and i always try to find a way to talk to you

• Has eye contact, compliments all the time, breaks the touch barrier, and smiles a lot

• I've got compliments like I'm mysterious, smart like. I usually think they just being nice

• Randomly like or in workplace too, j just I thought they are just having fun so I don't take it seriously

• Yeah I wouldn't.