I want your opinion on something?

I’ll keep it short: I recently added my high school crush on Facebook. Back then, she used to say hi to me a lot but we never really talked. I still think she’s really cute. She posted a picture earlier of herself with her dog. I really wanna flirt with her. I’m curious how she’ll respond, if she’ll respond at all. So I wanna comment on her picture and say something like: “really cute. And your dog too”. Should I do it?
  • Do it
    Vote A
  • Don’t do it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't spoken to her in ages then no. I'd just unfriend if that happened to me 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m still gonna do it. She just so freaking hot. I can’t help myself

• I gathered from reading your other replies. Just no helping desperate dudes.

• I guess not. Dudes are hunters. Always have been. Plus I don’t even expect her to read it. This is mainly to show myself that I have the balls to say something like that to an actually girl. Instead of just imagining myself as a ladies man.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand the urge for action here, but I don't think this is the best way to renew contact with her. If you just want to take a potshot and don't really care about her, you have nothing to lose, so do it. But if you want to give yourself a good shot, you probably shouldn't lead with a prodding compliment like that. Remember, you can't win the game right here, but you can damn sure lose it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha too late xD I posted a comment like that yesterday dude. She hasn’t replied yet but she hasn’t reacted to any of the comments on that post. So it’s not like she’s ignoring me. One thing though, in case she won’t even read it, because that what seems most likely to me, how would you renew contact with her? Just message her out of the blue?

• Show All
    • Ah so you’re saying I should delete the comment because there’s a chance she hasn’t seen it yet? Okay I could do that I guess. And then I’ll just message her all casual like. But in case she has read it, it’d be weird for me to quickly delete it right? So what if she has read it? Because I did notice she was online some time ago so she might have seen it

• No, at this point just go with it. She may have already seen it, and if you delete it, that will seem weird. Just see how she responds. She may give you a positive response, you never know.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah Why the hell not right

• Absolutely. I have a feeling that she will respond positively because women love compliments!

• Even if it’s from someone she barely knows. I mean, in school she used to say hi to me whenever she saw me. And last year, she saw me at the store I work at and she greeted me and was all excited. She even knew my name and I don’t remember telling her. Still, it’s funny how I still kinda have a crush on her.

What Guys Said 8

• I honestly dont care what you do. This opinion box looked lonely so i put in words so you'll have something to read.

0|0
    0|1
    • Oh why thank you. That’s very considerate of you. I don’t really see why you’d assume that, seeing as there are plenty of useful comments here already. But hey, crazy people assume the weirdest things right? Stay positive breddah ✌🏻😘

• Maybe don't flirt immediately. Otherwise it might come over as creepy. Maybe a normal comment first

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah she isn’t really active on social media anyway. I might as well flirt with her. 90% chance she won’t even read it

• F*** it, right? Just go for it

0|0
    0|0
    • Best of luck bro

• Thanks bro. She isn’t really active on there so I doubt she’ll give me a response. Might as well comment then right haha

• Yep maybe it’s your lucky day dude. Let me know if ya get a response!

• Go for it man

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh boy I went for it alright! And she hasn’t replied! But she hasn’t replied to any of the comments on that post so it’s not like she’s ignoring me xD

• What's the worst she can do? Just Do It <3

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the worst thing she can do is unfriend me. Hope she won’t lol I only just achieved my goal of reaching 100 friends xD

• well its been 2 days how'd it go?

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you have to lose?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just... DO IT!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes