I want your opinion on something?

I’ll keep it short: I recently added my high school crush on Facebook. Back then, she used to say hi to me a lot but we never really talked. I still think she’s really cute. She posted a picture earlier of herself with her dog. I really wanna flirt with her. I’m curious how she’ll respond, if she’ll respond at all. So I wanna comment on her picture and say something like: “really cute. And your dog too”. Should I do it?
  • Do it
  • Don’t do it

29

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't spoken to her in ages then no. I'd just unfriend if that happened to me 😂

• I’m still gonna do it. She just so freaking hot. I can’t help myself

• I gathered from reading your other replies. Just no helping desperate dudes.

• I guess not. Dudes are hunters. Always have been. Plus I don’t even expect her to read it. This is mainly to show myself that I have the balls to say something like that to an actually girl. Instead of just imagining myself as a ladies man.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand the urge for action here, but I don't think this is the best way to renew contact with her. If you just want to take a potshot and don't really care about her, you have nothing to lose, so do it. But if you want to give yourself a good shot, you probably shouldn't lead with a prodding compliment like that. Remember, you can't win the game right here, but you can damn sure lose it.

• Haha too late xD I posted a comment like that yesterday dude. She hasn’t replied yet but she hasn’t reacted to any of the comments on that post. So it’s not like she’s ignoring me. One thing though, in case she won’t even read it, because that what seems most likely to me, how would you renew contact with her? Just message her out of the blue?

• Ah so you’re saying I should delete the comment because there’s a chance she hasn’t seen it yet? Okay I could do that I guess. And then I’ll just message her all casual like. But in case she has read it, it’d be weird for me to quickly delete it right? So what if she has read it? Because I did notice she was online some time ago so she might have seen it

• No, at this point just go with it. She may have already seen it, and if you delete it, that will seem weird. Just see how she responds. She may give you a positive response, you never know.