How to flirt properly with women at bars?

Okay so basically i just get really nervous around girl that I find attractive and literally it's annoying me that my mind goes blank.. so I was just wondering what's the best thing to say to a girl you're thinking about going up go at a bar or on a night out

822

Most Helpful Girl

• Step 1) don't show that you are nervous
    Step 2) give off a non threatening vibe unless you are THAT confident
    Step 3) ask her how she is enjoying her night. Her response will greatly tell you what kind of luck you may have and if you should pursue another
    Step 4) don't get caught up on one girl. If she wants you, she will be around you (in your visual sphere) and be smiling when she looks at you.
    Step 5) get a phone number or social media, dont try to get too physical. Wait until the next nightfall (for hookup) unless you want to date her, then text her before 2pm so she knows you want to know her personality.

• Basically the whole "be yourself" thing is bullshit. In a high pressure momment for you she expects you to be ice cold have 0 nervous feelings. That's not even human but since girls are the selectors, do as they say or die alone

• Semantically, I never said all males under 40. And also, thank you for that completely irrelevant and completely unfounded assumption of my sexual history. It is quite refreshing.

• Then we're even for assuming I have a bruised ego

Most Helpful Guys

• I just talk to a woman like I talk to anyone (see her like anyone) but if she responds positively I talk to her like I knew her all my life. I look their way if they are next to me and give them an in or look at her unique drink she has and/or ask the bartender that is serving her what kind of a drink that is and that usually gets a three way conversation going to start things. The bartender can be key here, if you get a fun one start talking any crazy sht with him/her. The bartender has to talk to you at least to take your order so start some bs right there. Talk details of some bu$hit drink, anything. Use the bartender for comedy relief if possible. It will suck her into the interchange. If it doesn’t work the first night, tip the sht out of him/her then the next night they will bs with you. Don’t waste your time at clubs they are just for attention, go to bars or pubs. Don't get creep-ed out but, try to pretend she is your sister if you can't control your nerves. You have to not give a shit to get your brain straight. Just accept everything will be f-ed up, up front and then you have nothing to lose.

• Just break the ice by greetig her and asking her if you can buy her a drink. You can't plan in Advance what to saym and if you do, you'll probably get thrown off stride and caught by surprise if the convo doesn't go as you assumed, so just talk About whatever Comes to mind at the Moment.

• Greet her, ask her how she is doing, then offer to buy her a drink. After she orders, then the covo should start.

• Okay now this, this is what I needed 👍🏼