If you kiss someone, does that automatically mean you're going out with them?

Updates:
I should have clarified. I meant with tongue. Like a two minute kiss. Sorry. It's early.
Thank you!

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• That's a definite no... its not even a grey area 😛
    With times today, kisses aren't too far away from hugs with someone you are seeing... because lovers don't want christian hugs lol... with nothing really touching with their hips pushed out. Hugs with a lover is breasts firmly pressed up on me and I can feel your hot Body pressing against mine. Sometimes we have to make sure we don't get an erection on the early phases lol... it happens really easily

id argue a hug can be more sexual than a kiss lol... depends how touchy your hands can be

2|0
    0|0
  • It does not necessarily mean that you are officially dating at that point, although it looks like it may be becoming official soon... I remember in college though I made out with a gal who I'd known for a year, it was our first and only time making out but we didn't start officially dating because I was graduating and leaving.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No, it means you’re going out with someone when you both have a discussion and come to the conclusion that you both want to enter a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but your definitely doing something right (wink wink). Going out implies a relationship, but kissing is just a physical act, which can mean just about anything you want - from “hey, nice to meet you” to “take me here and now.”

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Nope, but you're definitely sending them connection vibes and suggesting you like them more than just on a platonic level, especially with tongue. That's more sexual and sensual, so there is that suggestion you have a sexual attraction to them as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can let someone put his tongue inside your oral cavity for 2 minutes and play tongue hockey... I would not find people coming to the same conclusion as being presumptuous of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy but I think it's safe to say that if it is not said, if should not be assumed but it would be tough to know after a kiss like that... especially if you shot me with passionate eyes and a blush, but again it should not be assumed unless is formerly said

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I become at least a little infatuated. Kissing is more intimate than sex sometimes. Definitely more intimate than a bj.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I get intimate too fast.

• Show All
    • I get emotional too. That's part of the problem.

• Actually, I think we're supposed to. I don't see a moral problem with casual sex, but the main bioligical point of sex is to make babies and raise them.

• No, I assume you kissed someone and they haven't gotten back to you recently?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume so. I mean if you kiss people you aren't dating I am not sure what to say but typically a kiss means you're together I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never french kissed with someone I am not on date.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I feel like it's something that needs to be officialized.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. Let me kiss you and we'll see what transpires. 😉 LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no... it just means that you like to share your saliva.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditionally, yes. Sadly in modern times where everything goes, impossible to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, but I usually don't do that with people I don't plan on going out with

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen people kiss like that to just do it. So no. Just depends on the people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I kiss close family and friends every time I see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means u are giving him the idea that u are open to him

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not. But you are having fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • No but some people get confused

1|0
    0|0
  • No, sometimes it's just a little make out session.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No not necessarily.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• No , 😘 you have to like date someone in order to go out with them 🤗 but seriously no it does not

1|1
    0|1
  • No. Lol I kiss all my friends and my family when I greet them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It's only official when u both decide it is
    People can Hook up which is way more than a kiss but they still don't date

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it may mean you’re interested in moving that direction.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be dating a lot of people that I'm not then. Lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't necessarily mean that. Can't explain it right now brain not working yet. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. No kiss is a promise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually save that for the date !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest no