If you kiss someone, does that automatically mean you're going out with them?

I should have clarified. I meant with tongue. Like a two minute kiss. Sorry. It's early.
Thank you!

1532

Most Helpful Guys

• That's a definite no... its not even a grey area 😛
    With times today, kisses aren't too far away from hugs with someone you are seeing... because lovers don't want christian hugs lol... with nothing really touching with their hips pushed out. Hugs with a lover is breasts firmly pressed up on me and I can feel your hot Body pressing against mine. Sometimes we have to make sure we don't get an erection on the early phases lol... it happens really easily

id argue a hug can be more sexual than a kiss lol... depends how touchy your hands can be

• It does not necessarily mean that you are officially dating at that point, although it looks like it may be becoming official soon... I remember in college though I made out with a gal who I'd known for a year, it was our first and only time making out but we didn't start officially dating because I was graduating and leaving.

Most Helpful Girls

• No, it means you’re going out with someone when you both have a discussion and come to the conclusion that you both want to enter a relationship.

• No, but your definitely doing something right (wink wink). Going out implies a relationship, but kissing is just a physical act, which can mean just about anything you want - from “hey, nice to meet you” to “take me here and now.”