Girls was it you or your boyfriend who reached out first?

174

Most Helpful Girls

• He reached out to me. had a boyfriend. I remember what he did lmao. He and I were close friends and he asked me to meet him in the back of the school, when it was over. I met him and it was winter that time, so he exhaled. When I was about to say What was wrong, he hugged me and whispered I love you in my ear. I was about to run away LOOL. Then I said I love you too. He hugged me for about 2 minutes in the cold.

• I'm the one that prompted us to talk so much outside of school, he's the one that actually asked to begin the relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bad that my girlfriend reached out for me the first time when we were 13 years of age but I was oblivious and didn't think of love at the time. She kept hinting her love for me for the longest time; I was too much in the "nerd" zone to notice until college started. When the affection grew, that's when we both clicked and I finally asked her out. I don't think I've ever seen my girlfriend jump for joy and looked so happy in her life! We still have a journal recording of that day; it's really nice to look back into it.