Guys, how will a guy act if he’s attracted to a girl but is trying to hide it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would he hide it? Maybe he really doesn’t like you

0|0
    0|0
    • Because he has a girlfriend and he rejected me, but he always stares at me and lock eyes with me.

• I did that a lot in my early 20s, before I found my balls. I would avoid eye contact like it was the plague. I would be rude or aloof towards girls I was attracted to--which, ironically, kinda made a lot of them like me. Kind of overcompensating. Attempting to hide my attraction by doing the exact opposite. I didn't want to be with anyone.

Side story: One girl actually broke through. She was just so fucking hot. 9/10, maybe 10/10. She had the best ass I've ever seen, and always wore tight yoga pants. So I couldn't help but steal looks from time to time, even though I tried not to--I tried really hard. But she kept being really playful and woke up the puppy in me. She would throw food at me, giggling, then literally chasing me, and I would run away: an unwilling smile taking over my face as I hopped back and forth trying to avoid her touch.

The fact that she was so ridiculously supermodel-level hot was a big thing, but her being so playful really just got me. She asked me out several times, and I kept up my defenses for a year. Until finally I broke down and agreed to go on a date with her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Might have Trouble Looking a her or is nervous around her. Tries to avoid her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I act VERY chivalrous, and awkward when around her, often trying to crack jokes that I know aren't funny just because I want to try and make her laugh
    That, and trying to get into a deep conversation with her, but that might be just cuz in introverted

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like someone. I would avoid talking to them. Look the other way to avoid making them uncomfortable. Also, I might have difficulty talking to them face to face.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you would if it was reversed. You'd try and pretend you don't notice them, but you can't help but look, and/or talk to them etc

0|0
    0|0
  • we all act and flirt as life is an act we are all on a stage

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy, distant, and chivalrous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid talking and eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Social media stocking