How do you make a girl laugh?

I am not a funny guy. I think this is the biggest reason why I do not have a girlfriend. Everytime it comes to socializing I just am quiet and soft spoken. I think I have a mental illness or something. So how do you " normal people make girls laugh"How do you make a girl laugh?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• by being funny..
    I don't know, if you are too shy, then you should just work on that instead first..

Most Helpful Guy

• If you’re not naturally funny then no one here can fix that. Just try not to take things too seriously and for god’s sake don’t call it a mental illness

• Whats wrong with it being a mental illness

• It’s not a mental illness to be not funny. And when you say that it sounds as if
      A. You want people to pity you; or
      B. It’s something that’s holding you back.
      It’s not the worst thing in the world, some girls find your type attractive, we all have our strengths and weaknesses