College boys, how would you like to be approached by a stranger on campus?

I have a crush on a guy who I don’t even know his name and at least want to know that!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're under 18, and the overwhelming majority of college boys aren't really boys, but are rather men who are 18 years or older. Depending on how old you are, I would recommend that you hold off for a bit, or make sure that your age does not hinder a relationship at your jurisdiction.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's kinda hard to say because usually it's been traditional for the guy to ask the girl, but there is always a way. Maybe if he's at store or something he's looking at, start a causal conversation about whatever he's doing or something like that. If there isn't a good connection it's probably not going to work, but lets say you have a good connection you ease in with those simple get to know you questions, but yeah i don't know how girls think like so i don't know if this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go up to him and introduce yourself. And if you think they’re cute say that! But I wouldn’t mind s gurl coming up to me

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • Tackle him from behind and slap an arm bar on him. Hyper extend the joint until he spills the beans.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes