Guys, do you think cute girls or hot girls are harder to approach and harder to get?

And please state why!

(use your own definition of cute vs. hot)
  • Cute girls
  • Hot girls

013

What Guys Said 13

• Simple
    Good women are difficult
    Just like good men

Cute and hot are easy cuz they are shallow

• A insecure guy will try to approach a "hot girl" and fail cause she does not want a guy with no experience. 9/10 its just that not his looks his job or his car just she wants a man that knows where he is at in his maturity.

• Initially, they maybe more intimidating at first. But after that, it's just how she puts herself out there and her personality. If she has an off putting personality, I wouldn't approach her again.

• If your flirting game is on point, both aren't that difficult to establish an initial rapport actually. Both after that initial attraction wears off, she needs to be genuinely interested in the kind of person you are. So one needs to be real.

• 5d

Ok but is there an option for both

• 5d

Ok, on a personal level, I find hot girls more difficult to approach. But again, I need to be feeling something. If I'm not flirting, I'm not nervous.

• Hot girls.
    I know that this is a wrong way of thinking and they might have a good chance with the "Hot girls" but it's just the way many men think

• You're so stuck on themselves that they don't want to give the time of day for anyone

• Not because they now they can get any guys. Not saying of course that cute girls can’t but I’m just saying haha

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

• 5d

IF A girl is cute she is able to get any guy too

• In my mind, hot sounds more open to being approached than cute, I don't know why.

• They're more independent which makes them more attractive, but by being more independent the guy feels less needed and more insecure

• I would say cute are harder to approach because I would say more guys end up with "cute" girls in the long term.

• 5d

That makes no logical sense

• Where's the "there is no difference between the two" option?

• Those aren't exclusive definitions so your poll makes no sense.

• Most of the hot ones are never single in the first place

What Girls Said 0