How does a shy girl show she likes a guy?

This girl keeps sitting beside me but doesn’t really say much but acts really shy. She gives short answers to questions I ask but it’s hard to know what she wants. She looks for all the time around college also and wants me to walk her to class.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• If she purposely sits next to you often without it being assigned seating she's making the conscious effort to be closer to you, I would usually never tell someone I like them. I would laugh around them a lot, laugh at their jokes, smile at them a lot. Keep glancing at them, I would definitely talk about them to people so maybe somebody knows and they can give you some insight. Also she might not be shy atall it might be you who makes her shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wanting you to walk her to class is as much of a global broadcast as you'll get with some these shy ones. She is interested, so it's time for you to make a move.