How does a shy girl show she likes a guy?

This girl keeps sitting beside me but doesn’t really say much but acts really shy. She gives short answers to questions I ask but it’s hard to know what she wants. She looks for all the time around college also and wants me to walk her to class.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she purposely sits next to you often without it being assigned seating she's making the conscious effort to be closer to you, I would usually never tell someone I like them. I would laugh around them a lot, laugh at their jokes, smile at them a lot. Keep glancing at them, I would definitely talk about them to people so maybe somebody knows and they can give you some insight. Also she might not be shy atall it might be you who makes her shy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wanting you to walk her to class is as much of a global broadcast as you'll get with some these shy ones. She is interested, so it's time for you to make a move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I'm really shy and when I like someone I just glance at them and give them a little smile, then I usually get a little uncomfortable and look away, I always start blushing when looking at them 😂
    I'd also try and get closer to them, but I'm too shy to say much...

I think that girl might like you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she could be interested in you at least, or just really likes your company. If a shy girl likes you, she probably has red cheeks a lot of the time, looks down all the time, and stutters when she talks, if she talks at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well try to sit next to you in a class or work or well just stare. Little things like follow you on Instagram or liking all your posts too

0|0
    0|0
  • She uses the eyes To tell you that instead of her mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • She stares

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m very shy, and what I can say is that when I’m sitting or standing close to a guy that I like, I almost won’t even look at him. Id usually wait for him to make the first move

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't.
    She probably is waiting for you to approach her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• College girls open their legs to a different frat guy every weekend. So if she isn’t down to fuck right away, she thinks you’re gay.

0|1
    2|1
  • She most likely likes you from what I've learned but I've never been in a real relationship so I don't know lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes