Who focuses more on looks- girls or guys?

Especially when deciding to approach someone.

4359

Most Helpful Girls

• You would think guys, but I've seen guys go for anything that will take them. Guys seem way less shallow than women. I tell you now, there is a huge amount of girls who complain about being single but it's only because they are always trying to go for the attractive guys, way above their league. I've seen pretty girls who come across normal looking guys and they keep turning them down because she would "rather be friends"

• Girls of course! I know i want to look presentable to a guy that i like... thats just me.

Most Helpful Guys

• It comes down to who has more options. So usually girls. Most guys have to put in a lot of work to find girls who like them which is why they settle for fatter uglier girls than themselves. It takes too much time to find multiple girls to choose from. Girls get approached 15-20 times a night so will push back most average looking guys unless he can make a really funny impression quickly without seeming like he is trying to.

• It depends on the situation. if its hook ups then both equally care about looks obviously. If it were a real love relationship on the otherhand, i would have to say that guys (usually) care less about looks than women do.