That one hot teacher?

Have any of you ever had that one HOT teacher that you want to go for so badly🔥😹 If you have, what grade and what subject?

Mine is this year, Afrikaans class, she is MOER MOOI! 🔥🔥

14

Most Helpful Girl

• My 9th grade Math teacher was quite the looker - plus he was HILLARIOUS on the phone - I've always been homeschooled and I have to talk to my teachers at least once a week for legal reasons and he was my favorite to talk too

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a hot teacher she is beatiful sexy and a good person. One of my friends actually invited her to his house and teacher said that "what would people think if they see"

her husband also a teacher in same place