Should I ask his name?

There is a guy in my gym that I really like and When we pass each other we say “ hi “ or
“ bye” but We don’t know each other’s name! Is it ok for me to go and ask his name or he would be turned off with me approaching him? What do you think I should do and how?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would absolutely stop him and say “hey we always pass each other and say hello but I don’t know your name”. You can say it would be nice to know more about this person you say hi to in passing. I’m sure he will be more than accommodating and want to know your name and talk too.

• Thank you! I will definitely do as u suggested tmrw! Thank you

• I will let you knw! I feel comfortable with ur advice! I hope my voice doesn’t shake when I do that 🙈

• If it does it will just make you seem more vulnerable, real and sweet. Mine does that when I get nervous too. Most people can’t tell though. We just notice it more because it’s us. They’re not focusing on it though. They’re focusing on you which is what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him just make sure you are not disturbing him in between his workout or else that may turn him off.