What is the most effective example of flirting you've even seen?

It doesn't have to have involved you- just that you witnessed it.

1013

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys being awkward haha I love when guys are nerdy and kinda stumble over themselves trying to talk to me. It's so adorable

• honesty- if you genuinly can't keep your eyes of her, or you think her eyes are beautifull and you tell her. It makes her feel special, and enhances trust. Pick up lines are the worst, because you feel like the guy just goes around and uses the on every girl he sees. You can smell the bs

• Lol I love this, very true

• Yeah it all depends on the situation. A hundred different variables come into play in this that can change the outcome but still it was funny

• Your first line made my heart sore because it reminded me of someone incredibly special that made me feel that way when he did that as well. So many butterflies 🦋

Most Helpful Guys

• Back in my 20's and 30's a guy I used to hang out with was the funniest person I have ever known in my life. He always had something funny to say and women would flock to him because of it. That isn't really flirting but sometimes by the end of the night he would 3 or more women to choose from to take home.

• It had the same effect, though, plus he had fun doing it.

• Yes and humor is a great tool to pick up women if you have that gift. I know I don't have it. I think of something funny to say when it is 10 minutes too late.

• It sure is, but there are plenty of ways to Skin a cat.

• Me and a girl i worked with both used to roast eachother tease eachother in a friendly way untill we fell in love with eachother