What is the most effective example of flirting you've even seen?

It doesn't have to have involved you- just that you witnessed it.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys being awkward haha I love when guys are nerdy and kinda stumble over themselves trying to talk to me. It's so adorable

3|1
    0|0
  • honesty- if you genuinly can't keep your eyes of her, or you think her eyes are beautifull and you tell her. It makes her feel special, and enhances trust. Pick up lines are the worst, because you feel like the guy just goes around and uses the on every girl he sees. You can smell the bs

3|0
    0|2
    • Lol I love this, very true

• Show All
    • Yeah it all depends on the situation. A hundred different variables come into play in this that can change the outcome but still it was funny

• Your first line made my heart sore because it reminded me of someone incredibly special that made me feel that way when he did that as well. So many butterflies 🦋

Most Helpful Guys

• Back in my 20's and 30's a guy I used to hang out with was the funniest person I have ever known in my life. He always had something funny to say and women would flock to him because of it. That isn't really flirting but sometimes by the end of the night he would 3 or more women to choose from to take home.

1|1
    0|0
    • It had the same effect, though, plus he had fun doing it.

• Yes and humor is a great tool to pick up women if you have that gift. I know I don't have it. I think of something funny to say when it is 10 minutes too late.

• It sure is, but there are plenty of ways to Skin a cat.

• Me and a girl i worked with both used to roast eachother tease eachother in a friendly way untill we fell in love with eachother

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Friendly flirt with jokes where the guy shows that he remembered things she told him earlier and just cute random compliments thrown in a timid way.
    All that with a genuine smile or playful smirk and lots of eye contact usually turns girls I know and myself super soft lol

2|1
    0|0
    • Well i did that once, she thought of me as a creep who stalks her. She really did mention those things to me and she doesn't remember herself telling me those things and i got blocked unnecessaryily. Lots of eye contact creeps them out, believe me unless she already is your girlfriend then she would find it romantic.

• All girls are different, we don't all find the same things attractive and she didn't seem to like what most girls I know do find attractive unfortunately for you.

• Back in my catering days, one of the waitresses had a thing for one of the chefs and used to constantly hit on him. They ended up dating.

1|1
    0|0
  • He looked at me and smiled embarrassingly and asked what's your eye color as they change every time I look at them?

I liked how he noticed as they are mixed honey green

0|1
    0|0
  • My older cousin actually dated a guy for a little while who just used a bunch of pickup lines.

I guess that was effective.

0|2
    0|0
  • Being funny. Teasing. Playfulness. Not touching or pick up lines

0|2
    0|0
  • Men who do not use pick up lines

1|2
    0|0
  • Through humor for sure !

0|2
    0|0
  • Playfulness. can be a way to touch the person without coming across as creepy, can make both laugh and builds tension.
    Something i naturally have :) thank fuck for that at least haha

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• i drank a bottle of red before going to a bar one Friday night. whilst ordering a drink at the bar a beautiful young black woman sat beside me and asked if i was in the bnp? (i had a skinhead hair cut) so i laughed at the notion saying i thought it was racist to suggest all white men with skinheads are the same. we had one drink together and she whispered in my ear, i need to fuck you. we were in her bed ten minute later so her methods definitely worked with me

0|1
    0|0
  • There was this guy in high school who played the piano very well and the girls would crowd around the piano, at least as long as a camera (yes, we used cameras to take photos that had to be developed and printed, in those days) was atound them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be an asshole
    You will get girls easily but not women

0|1
    0|0
  • A friend of a friend of mine walks up to woman looks at her ta-ta's and said "Are those real or are they felt" then he feels one and says "Oh, i guess they're felt"... AND IT WORKED! Unbelievable!

0|1
    0|0
  • A charismatic friend of mine not even consciously slowly striping away all the shields of a super attracitve girl. The power must feel incredible when you realise you have it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Dunno, I don't pay attention when other people do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being funny and/or teasing.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's myself

0|1
    0|0
  • craig ferguson show

0|0
    0|0
  • I got dope