Have you ever pretended to like something just because the person you like likes that specific thing or activity?

I’ve never pretended to like something just because someone I liked likes it but I had guys pretend they liked something they heard I was fond of but I later find out they actually didn’t like it and it was very disappointing.

1424

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes but just on the first or second date and one or two no more.
    I dont know if its your case, but women ussually rejects very fast if you dont find a bridge early between you both so, if you can't find something in the first three minutes you must accept anything to continue and when you have other real conections, you can make other things.
    It may be frustrating to you to have it, but if you think about it, that lie is much smaller that the typical " we dont have anything in common" we listen when that time pass and you have decided on advance.

• If she says she likes A, and asks me if I like it, if I don't, I won't say I like A. Men need to understand that if you agree with everything she says, she will see through it, and lose interest in you. Count on it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Only once, I pretended to like my crush at the time favorite band when I actually didn't like it at all.

• I don’t know it I ever pretended to like something but I told myself I did like “oh yeah I totally like that too” and I’d try to convince myself that I liked it