How to come off to guys as more willing to hook up/date?

I tend to come off as friendly but serious/studious and I think that guys I meet automatically take that vibe as a “don’t try to go for it, she wouldn’t be into anything.”

How do I change that? Any advice y’all have for me is much appreciated, but I’m looking for more specifics rather than just “be flirty.” Thanks so much!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure you can be more flirty but I would just drop into the conversation that you are more into hookups. You don't have to make it complicated, just verbalize what you are into.

I just saw the same advice below... so I'm not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really recommend revealing clothing in the winter, but when someone says "be flirty," I think they mean find some way to naturally guide a conversation towards sex. And the best places to meet guys who are more likely assume you are there for a hookup is anywhere that serves alcohol. If that's completely off the table for you, perhaps wear a t-shirt that has some sort of sexual innuendo on it or something..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If she comes off as shallow and/or freeloader on first dates I'll be more likely to push sex and respect her less because she doesn't really respect me.

But if she asks legit questions (not about what i do for work... that's about money) like where I was raised or what I like to do that's different. If she shows genuine respect I'll be more inclined not to push sex unless she hints around she wants it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch him softly gently. Make sure the message is very clear. Then these good signals will get him moving otherwise you are dating a concrete head. Also guys are not idiots when they see your signs. Just dont make them guess. I hate guessing.

0|0
    0|0
  • change your clothes and your outer persona but dont change who you are on the inside because that's who will truly love you for who you are and not what you look like

0|0
    0|0
  • Be flirty, make suggestive comments, make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them that you want to hook up. That's the quickest way to give off that vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab his package
    Should be clear lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What always works for me is when she undresses...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder, dating sites, just tell him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes