How to come off to guys as more willing to hook up/date?

I tend to come off as friendly but serious/studious and I think that guys I meet automatically take that vibe as a “don’t try to go for it, she wouldn’t be into anything.”

How do I change that? Any advice y’all have for me is much appreciated, but I’m looking for more specifics rather than just “be flirty.” Thanks so much!!

010

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure you can be more flirty but I would just drop into the conversation that you are more into hookups. You don't have to make it complicated, just verbalize what you are into.

I just saw the same advice below... so I'm not the only one.

• I can't really recommend revealing clothing in the winter, but when someone says "be flirty," I think they mean find some way to naturally guide a conversation towards sex. And the best places to meet guys who are more likely assume you are there for a hookup is anywhere that serves alcohol. If that's completely off the table for you, perhaps wear a t-shirt that has some sort of sexual innuendo on it or something..