Why are white guys more flirtatious with me online as opposed to in real life?

I'm black and white guys flirt a lot with me on online dating sites but not so much in real life. Is it maybe intimidation? I know I'm attractive aswell

013

Most Helpful Guys

• Weird. I'm white and even though I have many friends from other races, most are still white guys but I never heard any saying they are interested in black girls either online or real life. Not in a romantic way, not sexually.
    So I think what you experience is just a phase...

• Maybe they may feel ashamed for liking a black woman so they won't tell you.

• I don't know it's weird

• I couldn't tell you honey maybe they don't know your black I mean how do you know that there white? not Mexican. Or maybe in real life being attractive as you say you are you don't give white guys a hint that you might be interested in them getting at you when they are checking you out.. im just saying🤔

• I'm dark they're not color blind. lol

• Take it, easy girl, my bad you never said anything about a profile picture.