Why are white guys more flirtatious with me online as opposed to in real life?

I'm black and white guys flirt a lot with me on online dating sites but not so much in real life. Is it maybe intimidation? I know I'm attractive aswell

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Weird. I'm white and even though I have many friends from other races, most are still white guys but I never heard any saying they are interested in black girls either online or real life. Not in a romantic way, not sexually.
    So I think what you experience is just a phase...

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe they may feel ashamed for liking a black woman so they won't tell you.

• Show All
    • I don't know it's weird

• I couldn't tell you honey maybe they don't know your black I mean how do you know that there white? not Mexican. Or maybe in real life being attractive as you say you are you don't give white guys a hint that you might be interested in them getting at you when they are checking you out.. im just saying🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm dark they're not color blind. lol

• Take it, easy girl, my bad you never said anything about a profile picture.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Online is a very different type of communication, and in particular removes the challenge of looking a woman in the eye and getting and holding her attention, so it's not surprising, really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Could just ve the guys, I'm guilty of it. Totally a different person irl, still genuinely nice, just strongly introverted, no idea why.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people feel they can be more them, behind a screen, rather than in real life or face to face. It's possible that it is intimidating to be in front of an attractive woman, face to face. It makes me do weird things

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s hard to say. I don’t know what you look like. I think everyone is much less shy online then in person.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are less people with a fetish for black girls in real life, but online it is much easier for them to find you

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be intimation.. People don't realize how social Ideas influence us , undetectable some times..

1|0
    0|0
  • I adore black women not sure why you don’t get flirted with in person

1|0
    0|0
  • Online requires seconds of commitment and zero risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 consequences online with what you say 100% consequences IRL
    example
    online hey your sexy want to fuck 0 consequences
    IRL hey your sexy want to fuck 100% consequences
    sexual harassment
    better safe than sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, when I used to use dating sites I use to hit on every female on them hoping anyone would respond 🤣

0|0
    0|0
    • So basically all you guys are thirsty and desperate online. Am I getting that right?

• No, we step out of our comfort zone online

• That sounds like desperation to me. Hoping and praying for anyone to respond to you is desperate asf.

• probably because of the current climate, is far safer to just flirt online than risking to become the target of a witch hunt and a kangaroo court for flirting in person.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes