Why does she flirt with and talk to younger boys like me?

I met a girl a couple years older than me. She was eavesdropping on my conversation and laughed loudly at my joke then asked me to repeat it personally to her when she heard it. Well after that she waits after class to say boo to playfully tease me. She then started chiming into my conversations and laughing at stuff I say, asking me to repeat stuff, responding to stuff I say or ask me questions. While talking she gets red hides smiles makes poor eye contact and pretty much hides her face. She stands around and hovers around me to try to talk to me approaching me with her friend. When I say hi first she blushes and says hi back. I see her in the halls she can’t even look me in the eyes say hi first. I told her friend I’m not into selfies she says “Me and Lexi are going to take care of that”. A day or two later her friend comes and gets me the girl is wearing something that shows cleavage when she’s usually covered. She blushes asks me to get closer to her. Whenever we talk she does the thing to wait after class and say boo. Then when I talk to her she calls me from across the room for a selfie then asks me to get closer. She sends the picture for me to post likes it then tells me in person she likes it. She liked a picture with my dad tagged in it then liked it then told me in person she likes it. While talking she smiles and holds eye contact the whole time, when we’re done we stand in silence she still stares into my eyes and doesn’t stop, when I break eye contact she continues staring at me. Why does she talk to and flirt with a younger boy and blush

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why I'm happy people can't see if I'm blushing. But seriously, she definitely likes you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s simple. She likes you. Any age can exhibit traits that any other age group can find appealing. She treats you like an underclassmen which is fine, it’s a form of endearment. She’s going to “teach you things,” as your upperclassmen.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure why she flirts with me and gets shy blushes and gets red. It’s a weird big sister thing. She has a little bro a year older than me. Yet she flirts with me and gets red. Gets shy and can only talk indirectly or with a friend beside her

• Show All
    • Well she’s staring at me when she’s right in front of me
      She stares at me in class a lot when I’m not looking

• When girls stare at you or look at you a lot when you’re not looking is it what they do when they have a crush

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like she likes you dude. How much older is she from you?

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • She scares me when I talk to her by waiting for me after class and saying boo. She teases me by saying stuff like a teacher stalks me. It just seems like stuff a big sister does. But she blushes a lot and giggly and flirty.

• What kind’ve tactic is it to ask for a selfie with me when I talk to her and to get closer to her or scare me

• Yeah she definitely really likes you

0|1
    0|0
    • Well it’s a weird big sister thing but she flirts and teases me. Blushes and gets red and can only talk to me with a friend and indirectly

• Show All
    • That is kind of pushing it. I think she’s getting a little too forceful with trying to show you that she likes you.

• My dad told me she likes me is that what she wanted

• She seems a tad bit over the top

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean

• Show All
    • There's one way to find out... ask her.

• She literally finds any excuse to talk to me and make a conversation out of everything by asking me questions and so on. Is that flirting and why would girls do that

• She must like you. You should ask her out

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind’ve tactic is it to ask for a selfie with me when I talk to her from across the room and to get closer to her or scare me

What Guys Said 8

• She definitely really likes you. Don't worry about her being a couple years older. That really doesn't matter in the long term.
    Ask her out on a proper date. And don't treat her like a random hookup, she really likes you and it would be cruel to treat her as a friend with benefits.
    Also I dont understand why you're saying you get an "older sister vibe" from her. If it's just because she's a little bit older that's just ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
    • She had a little bro a year older than me yet she flirts with me and gets shy blushes

• Show All
    • Her friend said they’d take care of selfies with me because I don’t like selfies so she said they’d take care of it. The next day the girl is all dressed up wearing something showing cleavage when she never wears anything like that an her friend came and got me. She blushed from that. What type of thing is it that girls do

• How come people would say she’s teasing me

• She likes you quite a bit. Sounds like she's wanting to have you ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
    • What type of tactic is it to ask for a selfie from across the room and to get closer and scare me when I talk to her

• Show All
    • To show that she's interested in interacting with you and your life and that she's thinking about you even outside of school. I wouldn't be surprised that if you put up something about one of your hobbies or interests, she would probably like that too, and most likely look into it a bit so she can show you have something else in common. I don't really understand women any more so than I do men, I just observe people in general. In doing that, a lot of things become pretty clear.

• Was she trying to get my dad’s attention. He saw it and said she likes me. Is that like what she wanted

• Stop asking the same questions over and over, it's annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants fuckee fuckee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Into you

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • What do you mean by teasing

• What do you mean teasing

• Sounds like she likes you for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • because she likes you
    simple

0|0
    0|0
    • How come shed like a picture with my dad tagged in it showing on both our notifications then tell me the next day in person first thing in the AM she likes it.

• Yes she likes you.

0|0
    0|0
    • How come shed like a picture with my dad tagged in it showing on both our notifications then tell me the next day in person first thing in the AM she likes it.

Recommended myTakes