Why does she flirt with and talk to younger boys like me?

I met a girl a couple years older than me. She was eavesdropping on my conversation and laughed loudly at my joke then asked me to repeat it personally to her when she heard it. Well after that she waits after class to say boo to playfully tease me. She then started chiming into my conversations and laughing at stuff I say, asking me to repeat stuff, responding to stuff I say or ask me questions. While talking she gets red hides smiles makes poor eye contact and pretty much hides her face. She stands around and hovers around me to try to talk to me approaching me with her friend. When I say hi first she blushes and says hi back. I see her in the halls she can’t even look me in the eyes say hi first. I told her friend I’m not into selfies she says “Me and Lexi are going to take care of that”. A day or two later her friend comes and gets me the girl is wearing something that shows cleavage when she’s usually covered. She blushes asks me to get closer to her. Whenever we talk she does the thing to wait after class and say boo. Then when I talk to her she calls me from across the room for a selfie then asks me to get closer. She sends the picture for me to post likes it then tells me in person she likes it. She liked a picture with my dad tagged in it then liked it then told me in person she likes it. While talking she smiles and holds eye contact the whole time, when we’re done we stand in silence she still stares into my eyes and doesn’t stop, when I break eye contact she continues staring at me. Why does she talk to and flirt with a younger boy and blush

59

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why I'm happy people can't see if I'm blushing. But seriously, she definitely likes you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s simple. She likes you. Any age can exhibit traits that any other age group can find appealing. She treats you like an underclassmen which is fine, it’s a form of endearment. She’s going to “teach you things,” as your upperclassmen.

• Not sure why she flirts with me and gets shy blushes and gets red. It’s a weird big sister thing. She has a little bro a year older than me. Yet she flirts with me and gets red. Gets shy and can only talk indirectly or with a friend beside her

• Well she’s staring at me when she’s right in front of me
      She stares at me in class a lot when I’m not looking

• When girls stare at you or look at you a lot when you’re not looking is it what they do when they have a crush