Guys, if a girl that you're NOT interested in asked you to grab a coffee (indicating she likes you), what would be your response?

Let's say it's a coworker or someone from college, basically someone you see every day. If he you had no romantic interest in her and she straight forwardly approached you and asked you to grab a coffee with her, what would you say exactly?
Would you go out with her anyway and then let her know nicely that you're interested?
Or would you tell her "no" right on the spot?
Or would you say make up some excuse and tell her you'll "get back to her" or something like that?

113

Most Helpful Guys

• If I was even 1% interested, I would have given it a chance. Real life scenario is different though, people men or women only responds or give a chance only if they are about 90% or more interested.
    That's why people sometimes pursue their interest more, sometimes it plays out ok, but often if we make ourselves too much available, our person of interest loose interest on us.
    Also most of us over thinks and sometimes absolutely blow away a wonderful chance. It's called the stupid better safe than sorry attitude.
    Good luck... happy hunting!🤗

• I'm caffeine intolerant, really and it is not because it is fashionable...

I would just hang out with her, but let her know that I do not like her that much, after really know that, as sometimes personality is much better then looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is exactly why I don’t shoot my shot cause ik my ugly ass gon get turned down😂😂 but I think you should just lie and say you have a girl and she wouldn’t like if you guys had coffee.