What does this mean?

This guy at work, who I work under a few years older. He keeps coming real close to me when it does not make sense too, no in-depth convo. But he asked to borrow equipment from my work room, when he has it in his own room. Sometimes if I leave the room, I come back and found him sitting I my chair. When he returns the thing he borrows he touch my hand and stands there with a long stare and smile. Also if I call the customers he watch me, smile and stare. I had lunch with a group of us and he was watching me. Also, he once just stand outside my door and looking at me, then walked off. Also when I talk to this guy he stands behind us, like he's listening to our convo then the guy I was talking to asked him do you need anything and he said no then walked off. I don't feel anything, but as it's to my attention. What do you think it means? I have an inkling he has a wife or maybe he just wants to be my friend.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like an awkward ass creep to me. Who stands around listening to other's conversations? Anyways, if you like him, talk to him and get to know the dude.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I found that weird and when he's around I feel an unsettling feeling. I will see how it goes and get to know him. I seem to attract creepy people.

• this fool tyrna befriend you and shit.. he wanna talk about his life probles wit you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes