Attractive guys hit on me when they are drunk, unattractive guys hit on me sober. Why?

Why don't I get attention from attractive guys when they are sober? I don't want to be rude, but people not my type hit on me in stead, and I'm wondering maybe I'm not so attractive? What does it mean?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe you aren't that attractive and the guys need to be drunk to approach you and the unattractive ones think that they have a shot with you just because. Do you think that you're attractive or your standards are good?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

What difference does it make if I'm attractive or not?

• 2d

Well if you specifically want attractive guys then you need to be attractive... usually

• Attraction is not a choice. Either someone like or doesn't like. You want to spend you're time with someone who likes you as well and wants to be with you. Likes attract likes🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive is a matter of a opinion, so not all attractive men hit on you when they are drunk, just the ones you find attractive. They do so because they are drunk and are not bound by social expectations.

What exactly is your type? Any man you find attractive? I don't mean to be rude, but that sounds like the words of a slut.

If men you don't find attractive hit on you when they are sober, they are doing so of their own accord, without influence. If you are attracted to men that only hit on you when they are drunk, then the problem is that you are attracted to the wrong men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not how ur... May be i didn't see u though... Just wait for someone who hits ur heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Define your type? How shallow can you get?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats life

0|0
    0|0
  • cause you're ugly

0|0
    1|0
  • Why don't you want the people you say they are not your type to hit you?
    It's the same reason why doesn't the attractive guys hit you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're not their type but when they are drunk they have lower standarts

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are assholes

0|0
    0|1
  • I assume you mean conventionally attractive men never pay attention too you.

Maybe conventionally attractive men do not pay attention too you because you are not conventionally a pretty woman

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes