How to compensate for lack of male attention and NOT cheat on my boyfriend, please read?

I am in a very committed relationship but I have always had low self esteem and despite the fact that tons of people consider me beautiful, I still got only a little male attention (of what I know) and most of those who liked me were people I would never date. I am just 22 and I don't want never to get any attention ever again just because I am very serious with my boyfriend. Of course I won't cheat on him but it would be nice if I let someone express his admiration towards me (sometime, ever). But now it's like... I feel guilty not to mention y boyfriend after a short conversation with a guy and after that of course he's never gonna tell me anything. How can I compensate for the attention without cheating?

110