Is she being Friendly, a Friendly Flirt, or is actually Legit Flirting with me?

Met this girl online, kicked it off real dope, been chatting since like september? Maybe even a month before that. Anyway she lives like 2 hrs away from me but online she makes clear of how "desperately" she wants to hang out with me which was her exact words, so we did near the end of November and plan on going out again today. The thing is I'm not sure what her intentions are lol We went dancing and the way she danced on me was like veryyyyy touchy feely (Not sexual). She put her arms around my neck, twerked on me, grinded all day on me (Slowly might I add), grabbed my hands. Hell a guy tried to dance with her and she refused then went back to dance with me. We laughed, made jokes, just having one hell of a night which once again were HER EXACT WORDS and she proclaimed that she wants to chill with me again hence today. I let her use my hoodie in which she kept "by accident" because it was cold lol We ate the same slice of pizza and she seemed to like putting her arm around me a lot stating she's glad I came to hang. So what's the deal?

Either way she's chill af so if it's just being friendly im cool with that too.
3d
Also she claims she's not looking for anything but still goes on dates so there is that too.
3d
Ok after yesterday she was less touchy feely this because all we did was the movies and eat but she herself suggested to doing something for New Years like a concert or something.

11