Should I ask him to prom?

We've been friends for about 4 years, I noticed a while ago I thought he was cute and thought nothing of it. We hangout in group situations with another couple. he's created a nickname for me mnm, and calls me cute. He also does give me mixed signals tho that I can never articulate what he's actually meaning. When ever we hangout we always have fun and we chat and goof around. Recently he brought up he was going to my prom after party and would see me there but I asked him if he was actually going and he said it was a joke another person said he was hardcore hinting he wanted to go with me but I guess I didn't catch on. He also always jokes and pokes me but not rudely but will just go "Poke" and poke me. he's a real genuine guy and I really like him. I took him to my sisters wedding as my date but I got my brother to ask him to gow ith me because im shy but while we were slow dancing I brought up prom and how I thought nobody at my school would ask me... and he reassured me someone would I don't know if he was being just a nice guy but I couldn't tell... People have told me he likes me but through the mixed signals I can't tell... I wanna ask him to prom but I need to know if he really likes me, because I don't want to be rejected please let me know what you guys think... anything helps...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• YES! I think the girl asking the boy to the prom is a good thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • U should

0|0
    0|0
  • i asked my girl "friend" to prom. worst mistake of my life

she's now married to a guy, and we don't talk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• DO ITT you only live once and you’ve got to take your chance! the worst that will happen is he says no and if you say he’s a genuine guy then he won’t judge you for it! if all goes well then you go together and it will be cute xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes