Would you prefer someone to be obvious about who he/she likes, or should he/she be secretive about it?

• Definetly open about it so I can figure out if the feeling are mutual
  • More secretive and unclear because I won't know what to do if I don't like that person back

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Open.

I've never asked anyone out or dated, but if I liked someone who I thought liked me back and I asked them out, due to that and they said no, I'd imagine it'd be very awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love for them to be open about it, because then I would not waste my time. When I first started to date my husband, I straight up asked him if he was single and if he was interested. When we had our first date, I straight of was very forward and asked him if he liked me and the following week we still went out so I asked him if he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He said yes.