Would you prefer someone to be obvious about who he/she likes, or should he/she be secretive about it?

• Definetly open about it so I can figure out if the feeling are mutual
    Vote A
  • More secretive and unclear because I won't know what to do if I don't like that person back
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Open.

I've never asked anyone out or dated, but if I liked someone who I thought liked me back and I asked them out, due to that and they said no, I'd imagine it'd be very awkward.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love for them to be open about it, because then I would not waste my time. When I first started to date my husband, I straight up asked him if he was single and if he was interested. When we had our first date, I straight of was very forward and asked him if he liked me and the following week we still went out so I asked him if he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He said yes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's generally better for you when the person who is interested in you puts their cards on the table.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never could figure out why people had all these secrets going on and wasting all that time which could have been better spent actually doing something about it! ;- )

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do polls...
    Secretive? What would be the point in that?

0|0
    0|1
  • Open about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes