Have you ever flirted with someone at a dance or a wedding reception. If not, would you?

• Yes, I have or would do it
  • No, I would not do it

1721

Most Helpful Girls

• Just my dreamy boyfriend at the reception last night ❤️

• 5d

Lucky guy...

• 5d

@ChetAtkins A wedding that we attended LOL

• 5d

I've watched several comedies based on that theme. Guys just go to weddings to look for babes. I was talking to a guy on GAG, and he wondered how to meet girls. I told him to go to church. (I don't go, because I'm not looking to 'get')
      But I once played my guitar one Christmas at a church. On the way out, I wasn't paying attention, and I pronged a pretty lady up her skirt with my guitar stand.
      I turned beet red and apologized my ass off. She just smiled and said: "That's OK, I kind of liked it." OMG (I was married at the time)

Most Helpful Guys

• At a dance I'm always the guy shyly sitting in the corner cause I can't dance.
    At weddings again I sit in the corner trying to avoid relatives who annoy me.