Have you ever flirted with someone at a dance or a wedding reception. If not, would you?

• Yes, I have or would do it
    Vote A
  • No, I would not do it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|5

Most Helpful Girls

• Just my dreamy boyfriend at the reception last night ❤️

1|2
    0|0
    • 5d

Lucky guy...

• Show All
    • 5d

@ChetAtkins A wedding that we attended LOL

• 5d

I've watched several comedies based on that theme. Guys just go to weddings to look for babes. I was talking to a guy on GAG, and he wondered how to meet girls. I told him to go to church. (I don't go, because I'm not looking to 'get')
      But I once played my guitar one Christmas at a church. On the way out, I wasn't paying attention, and I pronged a pretty lady up her skirt with my guitar stand.
      Have you ever flirted with someone at a dance or a wedding reception. If not, would you?
      I turned beet red and apologized my ass off. She just smiled and said: "That's OK, I kind of liked it." OMG (I was married at the time)

Most Helpful Guys

• At a dance I'm always the guy shyly sitting in the corner cause I can't dance.
    At weddings again I sit in the corner trying to avoid relatives who annoy me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I did once at my friends wedding. We exchanged numbers and everything. We hung out and talked for quite sometime until I found out that he’s a dick. He had a secret girlfriend while trying to get with me. I was done with him when I found that out.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG I was bridesmaid at my brothers wedding and his newly single father of three friend was a groomsman. This did nothing but chase after me all afternoon and evening and it completely ruined the day for me.
    Why was he single?
    Because his wife got fed up with him constantly on the drink and kicked him out.
    6 months later he was arrested for holding up a gas station with a replica gun whilst wearing a dress and a pink wing.
    Do you think that I dodged a bullet?

2|1
    0|0
  • The only time I ever really flirted was at work when I was 22 and out of the house, and at youth groups (I was single and looking) and online and at house parties. I flirted a lot! hahahaha I am not longer single now though, but it took 1-2 years of actually really trying.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m not sure I’m grasping the point this Q hinges on. If you’re single, why wouldn’t you flirt with other people almost anywhere?

P. S. wth is a “master influencer?” Someone who asks empty silliness?

1|1
    0|1
    • 5d

would you flirt with someone at a funeral?

• Show All
    • 5d

OMG I’m being I’m being punk’d, aren’t I? Jokes on me 😝

• 5d

Off topic, what the hell is a “social influencer?” Do you know? Can you help me with this?

• Yeah if there is someone I meet and I happen to be into them I don’t see why it wouldn’t be the perfect opportunity

1|2
    0|0
    • 5d

I feel like this Q is similar to, “if you’re an earth-dwelling, bipedal mammal, would you inhale air while you’re at your cousin’s Bar Mitzfa?”

Like why even ask it? I may be very stupid and missing something,

• 5d

😂😂😂😂😂😂 very true

• I usually go with my boyfriend so no lol but if you're single and find someone you like, why not! Go for it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember at my cousins wedding their was this guy he was so loud and annoying. He constantly wanted all the attention on him but he was super cute he looked a little like Zayn Malik. I must have been around 15 years old and he must have been at least 21 and he got me dancing with him and we had a cigar outside together. He told me he had condoms and to meet me at his room, I slapped him the face and called him sick as I was technically still a child. Apparently he didn't know I was 15 and sooner on I found out he was my aunties ex husbands nephew and he does research for cancer. Besides that family party's are a little awkward now when I turn up he leaves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a natural flirt. My ex would always tell me. Babe I can't even get mad because it just comes natural to you lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Why wouldn’t you do it? I’ve never done it but I sure would

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't but would... if it wasn't my reception ofc

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Too shy

0|1
    0|0
  • I would get drunk then flirt with errryone

0|1
    0|0
  • fertile location for flirting back to good ones

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven’t but I probably would

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Seriously. Is the birds and bees thing new to some people? Did I miss the memo?

• 5d

Why? Just because they’re usually otherwise preoccupied at a wedding being maid of honour or bridesmaid, or others are already in relationships etc? Seems like you missed a lot in that narrow world.

• 5d

Surely you don’t flirt at every wedding while I’m a relationship?

What Guys Said 19

• No, I would not.
    See: #MeToo; #TimesUp; courts that have ruled that if the woman had just one drink it was rape; and catcalling laws that began in Britain (and are being pushed everywhere by Feminists) that criminalise making an approach to a female.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met my ex-wife at a dance, so I guess there was some flirting going on, l
    must have done or said something right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly would! If I didn't have a girlfriend, I would flirt with others. But I had a girlfriend, I would flirt with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was embarrassing but I did it. There was a girl I flirted with although she gently said no after a while when I was about to ask her out.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 10 I flirted with a Britney Spears lookalike.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was a groomsman for my cousin's wedding and 3/4 of the single women there flirted with me. There is something about weddings that gets single ladies giddy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. Would I do it again? Maybe. The experience I had wasn't bad, but the end result didn't come to my liking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never but I haven't been to many weddings or dances.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weddings are a great place to find horny bitches... its the family reunions that are the bad I ones

0|1
    0|0
  • I get to be the flirtee often at these get togethers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure why people wouldn't... Better than flirting on the phones as most people do nowadays...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few times. Some ended great, some not so much

0|1
    0|0
  • yes great place good atmosphere :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be rude, NOT to flirt :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have and will 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but I'm not good at it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there done that for some of them I regret it

0|1
    0|0
  • No and no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't and won't be at the next one I go to.. as it will be my own wedding!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes