What does it mean if a guy friend invites you to dinner at his house?

I have a guy friend who invited me over to his house for dinner, his birthday is in the middle of the week but the dinner is on a Saturday. He mentioned there was gonna be like six people so I’m guessing they’re family. It’s my first time actually being invited to his house. I have a huge crush on him and i think he might like me back too. Would this be considered a friendly thing since we’ve known each other for a little over two years? We’ve hung out alone a couple times too, did stuff like grab dinner or watch a movie. He mentioned that he wanted to go to the mall with me soon too to get some new clothes.

01