What is more likely to impress you when someone approaches you, a good conversation or their looks?

• Convo
    Vote A
  • Looks
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Intelligence is a turn on. Maybe it's cuz I'm an old fart lol. It's that old saying that beauty is only skin deep. I find at my age that an intelligent conversation is more attractive than a hot woman with nothing to talk about except mindless drivel. Beauty vs brains.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, when the girl who became my girlfriend started talking to me her looks surely stunned me, but it was the conversation that followed that piqued my interest.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Looks are not impressive by any means. It’s easy to be born with a pretty shell. Good conversation is definitely impressive!

3|4
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Conversation always because it gives you a better insight about the person of interest rather than looks. Looks are like a cover of a book without any context often they are just fantasy of our imagination but conversation it's something more real, more insightful and more approachable to receive someones ideas/ideology.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their looks might get them noticed. But how you react to their voice and their personality reflected in how they talk and think is how you inform an opinion on what you think of them at that moment and beyond.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would have to be both, I would never like someone who looks like a model but can only talk about a dull topic. On the other hand, someone who looks like a troll but has great conversation would make me feel bad for not liking them physically since they had such a great personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks might catch my eye, but a smooth talker throws me over the moon 💕

0|4
    0|1
  • a stimulating conversation is a NUT

being able to connect with someone as if they were your friend is just such a nice feeling and can be the beginning of an awesome relationship (friend or otherwise)

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends... I had a good conversation with this one guy but he wasn't my type. If I'm not attracted to him I just feel nothing for him even if we have a fun conversation it's like talking to a friend.

0|3
    0|0
  • Conversation, the man that I've found most attractive so far in my 20-something years has been one that I never would have thought of as being physically attractive, but his conversation skills were just on point. Very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good convo. If they were unattractive, a good convo would definitely win me over because looks don’t last forever but what’s inside does. A good personality is what counts in my opinion

0|2
    0|0
  • Conversation. If she's a conversationalist it just makes the whole thing go smoother. And if she's too attractive i think she'ssetting me up. Because attractive usually go after attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looks gets my attention. Good conversation makes me stay.

So both.

2|2
    0|0
  • I see pretty girls every day, all day long.

I hear a girl say something smart about once every 3-6 months.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m also going say its actually both I go for looks and conversation and I also go for things in common with each other. If we don’t have anything in common then i just don’t bother at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • at least if you aren't that pretty, makeup goes a long way...

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks make me interested but conversation and personality is what keeps me there. Looks alone are a big deal for a few minutes and then I am over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • All these bitches are bland. Convo is what impresses my guy

0|1
    1|0
  • Conversation for sure
    Looks are nice but if it is vapidness in a pretty wrapper who cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • I always enjoy someone with a good conversation who can talk about various subjects and debate properly.

0|1
    0|0
  • In person, Looks would be the initial starter. Online I usually assume the profile is fake.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls don't do any of the talking, so the only thing that can is looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry that was the second question by the time I was done answering that's a computer wiped out the the answer so I'm done have a good evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I can’t keep a convo going, I’d be impressed to have a good one.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good conversation is the way to everyone's heart...

0|1
    0|0
  • Convo for sure! Looks help.

0|1
    0|0
  • combo of both...

0|1
    0|0
  • Both, it is the combo that matters

0|2
    0|0
  • Definitely a good conversation for sure!

0|2
    0|0
  • Anybody can look pretty.
    Conversation 100%

0|2
    0|0
  • A combination.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks would keep my attention

0|1
    0|0
  • initially looks but convo would be the impression

0|1
    0|0
  • Conversation

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a sucka for beauty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been approached.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always walk away if the conversation gets boring

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are you making these women lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • A great conversation without any “awkward silence” is always nice. She can’t have a face that only a mother can love either.

Looks - Is she adorably cute or hot as hell?

Convo - is she just a little ditzy or dumb as a box of rocks?

Ditzy Cute might be able to carry on a decent conversation, but might get lost using the restroom.

Hot as Hell Box of Rocks probably can’t remember her natural hair color, but might be a lot of fun later tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just dont like being approached by a man in public altogether. Because how do I know he doesn't do the same to other girls once I'm gone? I'd rather a guy not be looking for a woman but then find me and slowly start to enjoy my company

0|1
    0|0
    • You gotta get over that Miss 😊
      They will approach you regardless

• Girls who voted convo are liars lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely conversation. Looks are just the cherry on top.

0|1
    0|0
    • (If you got them). Also if you ain’t got a way with words either, you’re kinda screwed.

• @AspiringArtist

• It’s all practice, the more you do it the easier it gets. Build your confidence in whatever way works for you and the rest will follow

• A good conversation. An impression based on looks doesn't last long when I connect with people through a good conversation.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes