What is more likely to impress you when someone approaches you, a good conversation or their looks?

• Convo
  • Looks

1729

Most Helpful Guys

• Intelligence is a turn on. Maybe it's cuz I'm an old fart lol. It's that old saying that beauty is only skin deep. I find at my age that an intelligent conversation is more attractive than a hot woman with nothing to talk about except mindless drivel. Beauty vs brains.

• Well, when the girl who became my girlfriend started talking to me her looks surely stunned me, but it was the conversation that followed that piqued my interest.

Most Helpful Girls

• Looks are not impressive by any means. It’s easy to be born with a pretty shell. Good conversation is definitely impressive!