What is the most comical way you have asked someone for their number or social media?

69

Most Helpful Girls

• There was this cute waiter at this restaurant. And my friends dared me to get his number because I was checking him out the entire time. They didn't think I had the guts because I'm pretty shy. I went up to him and acted like we took a college class together and that we knew each other. He was speechless but kind of went along with it. I asked for his number and he gave it to me. I went back to the table and my friends weren't even watching. I told them I got his number and they didn't believe me. I showed them the piece of paper and then they were surprised. I remember his name though because I really liked his name. His name was Elias.

• Omg it wasn't comical it was embarrasing and I didn't ask. I literally just walked up to him out of nowhere and gave him my phone and told him to put his number on my phone and he did it and I acted like nothing ever happened😂😂😂 I was sooooooooo nervous and It was like the perfect time to have him do it so i did 😂😂

• That was actually very effective.

• Lol that's what everyone tells me but I can only imagine how weirded out he must've been😂

• I think a girl can get away with that (I have been catcalled for my number or given hers) much more than a guy can.

Most Helpful Guys

• Not done it myself, but on one of our first outings my girlfriend made me learn my own number since I told her I'm not good at memorizing phone numbers and made me learn hers in the process.
    Learning method, or lowkey exploit to exchange numbers? 😂

She was as shy as me the first times.

• That was very clever of her, and, yeah,. pretty transparently a successful effort to get your number. From the way you have described her in this and other answers, she is an incredible woman.

• Eh, she's really something!
      I like the way she can go from 10 to 100 when it comes to confidence, I also admire how she's clever and incredibly crafty at times.

• I was working with group of 5 girls for a few months. Asked one her info using the name of another. I actually had all their names mixed up.