What is the most comical way you have asked someone for their number or social media?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• There was this cute waiter at this restaurant. And my friends dared me to get his number because I was checking him out the entire time. They didn't think I had the guts because I'm pretty shy. I went up to him and acted like we took a college class together and that we knew each other. He was speechless but kind of went along with it. I asked for his number and he gave it to me. I went back to the table and my friends weren't even watching. I told them I got his number and they didn't believe me. I showed them the piece of paper and then they were surprised. I remember his name though because I really liked his name. His name was Elias.

0|2
    0|0
  • Omg it wasn't comical it was embarrasing and I didn't ask. I literally just walked up to him out of nowhere and gave him my phone and told him to put his number on my phone and he did it and I acted like nothing ever happened😂😂😂 I was sooooooooo nervous and It was like the perfect time to have him do it so i did 😂😂

0|2
    0|0
    • That was actually very effective.

• Lol that's what everyone tells me but I can only imagine how weirded out he must've been😂

• I think a girl can get away with that (I have been catcalled for my number or given hers) much more than a guy can.

Most Helpful Guys

• Not done it myself, but on one of our first outings my girlfriend made me learn my own number since I told her I'm not good at memorizing phone numbers and made me learn hers in the process.
    Learning method, or lowkey exploit to exchange numbers? 😂

She was as shy as me the first times.

1|1
    0|0
    • That was very clever of her, and, yeah,. pretty transparently a successful effort to get your number. From the way you have described her in this and other answers, she is an incredible woman.

• Eh, she's really something!
      I like the way she can go from 10 to 100 when it comes to confidence, I also admire how she's clever and incredibly crafty at times.

• I was working with group of 5 girls for a few months. Asked one her info using the name of another. I actually had all their names mixed up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Once there was this guy sitting next to me at this bar. his phone was out in front of him and he kept looking at it. He ended up chatting with me while I waited for my friend to arrive and then laid this on me...
    "i think there's something wrong with my phone, could you call it to see if its working right?"

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really comical but I have many phone numbers of women due to the type of work I do so I don't need to ask, I have the numbers already and I have used that to my advantage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was talking to this woman in park, because she sat next to me. i said to her my wife broke up with me because she says I have women's breasts. this woman said may I feel them sure thing. They are normal, so I said can I feel yours now she said please do, we ended up in bushes having sex in minutes ( twice )

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell our friend I got a horse Question please😂 it's exactly what it sounds like.

0|1
    0|0
  • in morse code

0|2
    0|0
  • I haven't, actually..

0|1
    0|0
  • i just ask

0|1
    0|0
  • By not asking

0|1
    0|0
  • Besides getting tongue-tied on occasion, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I used to drink a lot I'd sometimes wake up with a girls number in my pocket, with no idea who it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said something like gimme them digits

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes