What goes through your head when your friend tells you someone likes you?

Whether you like them or not.

Either way, I’m like “seriously? I doubt it”.

2329

Most Helpful Guys

• Supposedly the hot young 19 year old girl at work would dump her boyfriend to be with me.

It just sounds like a lie to me, ya know? But, she has been flirting with me so I guess not.

I really have a terribly negative view of myself. I know it’s irrational but I can’t help it. I have trouble believing anyone likes me, even as a friend. Social anxiety is a bitch. I’ve got it bad.

Maybe you’re having some too. My rational mind tells me to just relax and be yourself and it’s all good, and it works. But my anxiety side never shuts up. Someone likes you. Might as well take it as a compliment at the very least and try to have it add value to yourself in your own mind. At least that’s what I’m trying to do. A hot 19 year old girl likes me. It’s bizzzare, it’s crazy, but hey it’s kinda nice too :)

I won’t go for her though. I met her boyfriend, he gave me a ride home once lol. I won’t do it out of respect and other reasons but mostly that.

• It depends which of my friends told me that because there is a difference when you receive an information from a "credible informant" rather from a "snake". But even then I'm more leaning to your mindset. 😉

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't believe them. It was exactly this situation with my boyfriend before we got together... my bestie overheard him talking about feeling attracted to me to a common friend, she told me about it and I straight up told her that she must have misheard it xD

• If I didn't know about it prior to them telling me and I don't like this person I would just be like "why?"

If I did know prior to them telling me I would just be like "okay so?", like what do you want me to do with that information?