What goes through your head when your friend tells you someone likes you?

Whether you like them or not.

Either way, I’m like “seriously? I doubt it”.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Supposedly the hot young 19 year old girl at work would dump her boyfriend to be with me.

It just sounds like a lie to me, ya know? But, she has been flirting with me so I guess not.

I really have a terribly negative view of myself. I know it’s irrational but I can’t help it. I have trouble believing anyone likes me, even as a friend. Social anxiety is a bitch. I’ve got it bad.

Maybe you’re having some too. My rational mind tells me to just relax and be yourself and it’s all good, and it works. But my anxiety side never shuts up. Someone likes you. Might as well take it as a compliment at the very least and try to have it add value to yourself in your own mind. At least that’s what I’m trying to do. A hot 19 year old girl likes me. It’s bizzzare, it’s crazy, but hey it’s kinda nice too :)

I won’t go for her though. I met her boyfriend, he gave me a ride home once lol. I won’t do it out of respect and other reasons but mostly that.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends which of my friends told me that because there is a difference when you receive an information from a "credible informant" rather from a "snake". But even then I'm more leaning to your mindset. 😉

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't believe them. It was exactly this situation with my boyfriend before we got together... my bestie overheard him talking about feeling attracted to me to a common friend, she told me about it and I straight up told her that she must have misheard it xD

1|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't know about it prior to them telling me and I don't like this person I would just be like "why?"

If I did know prior to them telling me I would just be like "okay so?", like what do you want me to do with that information?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That happened once in middle school. Some random kid ran up to me at recess and said "hey Eric, I overheard that girl likes you!" I look to where jesus pointing and it's a group of like 5 girls. I didn't know who he was pointing too so I just said "um okay?"
    They also happened to be a group of some of the more popular girls at my school.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered. Once I was past the skepticism. 🤣

4|0
    0|0
  • At this age I'm wondering what it is they want from me. Too many times women say this to either get a free drink/dinner, or because I'm going to just be her side piece for a week or so to make her ex jealous and get back with her. I don't trust it right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • What goes through your head when your friend tells you someone likes you?

2|0
    0|0
  • "Oh no, how will this affect my stable and drama free life?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I get all butterflies inside, i ask all kinds of questions, and generally act all excited and giddy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Man the double joke here. 1) i have no friends so not happening and 2) no one would like me and if by some nightmare (for them) someone did they would never let anyone know. So damn the double joke.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also i wouldn't date people in this era. This is the hook up era so id leave them where they were.

• Well no one has ever told me that. So if someone did tell me this at some point i would probably laugh and say that's a new one.

1|0
    0|0
  • That only happened just a month ago but I know that they were messing with me because that girl in question ended up with another dude anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're just trying to help us both out. Especially my friends since we're out to improve genetics and advance the white race you have to expect that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually just laugh and say “sUrE”

OR, If I like the person, it’s :
    “That’s bullSHIT”

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had that happend, but I guess I would be flattered :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Haha, funny. It's not nice to lie to people or get their hopes up..."

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually think of how best to avoid that person 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe them unless that person themselves tells me that they like me; even then I’ll still have my doubts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in the day? To show off like a mf'r😂😂😂just being honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. I have given all my hope away... it didn't do me any good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Example: My best firend (girls) who I have known for over two years now and who knows every secret of me and I talk to her evrey single day of the year and listen to hour of her talking random stuff (audio memos) and who lives 500km away from me but still knows me better than my parents. She doesn't even like me enough to fall in love with me. She prefers random guys that always, every single time break her heart after some weeks... why? because they are closer to her than I am with my 400-500km away. So what should I still have hope for? when a girl I give my whole life to doesn't car eabout me enough to maybe develope feelings for me more than I am just a friendly guy in Austira.

• I think they're joking and 10 out of 10 times I'm right

1|0
    0|0
  • " uhhh really? Well better start avoiding them then"

0|0
    0|0
  • my girl "friend" said she's in love with me

we haven't even had sex yet

so, i suspect somethings up

0|0
    0|0
  • “Omg not this againy dont guys approach directly anymore? So not impressive”

1|0
    0|0
  • If I like them or they are attractive I get happy!!! if not I'll be like Ew...

1|0
    0|0
  • this is what goes through my head

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it interesting makes me want to know who it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god! Really?
    Then Mt friend tells me he's joking and teases me

0|0
    0|0
  • Pff, no one likes me lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't lie to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m intrigued to know what they said about me

2|0
    0|0
  • "Ahhhh ok"

1|0
    0|0
  • I think whether I like them or not

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll believe it when I see. I see it.

2|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't surprise me.
    My speech is 100

1|1
    0|0
  • nothing lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually it is crap fuck why?

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure they do! Why you telling me this bullshit?

1|0
    0|0
  • Me: hahahahaha it's a sin to lie

1|1
    0|0
  • L I A R

1|0
    0|0
  • SAME.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • "Oh who is it?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always like: "really? hmmmm"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like "she wants the D?"

1|0
    0|1
  • Shit

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its all bullshit

0|1
    0|0
  • "What am I 15? She can tell herself!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna know who that is

0|1
    0|0
  • Really? (question, question, question... )

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes