How do I ask out a woman in a professional atmosphere?

Ok so I’m a petroleum mechanic and I was repairing the gas station owned by one of my companies biggest clients, and i was talking to this cute gas pump attendant while I was there and we seemed to hit it off pretty well but I don’t know if it’s professional to ask for her number, or out for coffee or somthing since she works for one of our biggest clients, so should I ask for her number next time I’m there or just ignore it

1632

Most Helpful Guys

• Do something smart. Give her a paper with an equation and ask her to solve it when she has some time because [insert random reason]. The answer to that equation should be your number. You could also play with the letter and add a message like "cal^2 me" or "let's hang out" when she finds the solution.
    Don't make the equation too hard, but not too obvious either.
    Some explanations of how to form your number could also be used if it starts with 0... Or make an array where she has to complete the answers.
    Also, pray she solves it correctly... Maybe add a way to verify the result... like adding all the numbers together should give a sum.
    This avoids the situation of you having to ask her out at work and wasting time, since she'll be doing it in her free time.
    Well, just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

• I'd strike conversation about something and see if can get that conversation clicking. try to get her to chase you. Then it's just a matter of saying "Hey, converstaion is great (try to get her ack on that), lets grab coffee sometime (whatever ), what's your number"? Don't ask for her number, tell her to give you her number.

If you aren't feeling it, don't do it, it's work. And this is all done positive with good energy. if you dont' have the skills or competence, develop them first.

Most Helpful Girls

• It is never okay to ask out a woman today. Work, gym, shopping, street, everywhere is inappropriate for them. If you are lucky and she isn't a total witch it may work. For me it is always okay as long as you don't do it while I am busy dping something. If you have lunch together and stuff like that when you don't do something important at work then is the time to talk to her and try to ask her out. Qhen she leaves work is another good time. Just make sure you don't do it when she is busy

• Props to you. I’ve never seen a women speak the truth on GAG. It’s just inappropriate everywhere nowadays because you can easily get thrown in jail for sexual harassment

• @Nades not if you show her you're a quality guy. Then she'll be chasing you.

• You’re right. But wrong.

Women are okay with being approached anywhere any time. The caveat to this is you must be a man who is smooth with this. You must be experiences with women and flirting to be an effortless thing for you which causes women you flirt with to be comfortable with you even though you’re trying to get i their pants.

Since like 99% of men aren’t like this, you’re correct. Women don’t want to be approached. Feminism has removed men’s ability to learn how to interact with women and this men are getting worse and worse at dating and finding love. The feminists are making sure only the top 1% of men are able to be successful with women. I feel like biology is trying to return us to the animal kingdom where only the top 1% of males are able to reproduce. I know it’s a crazy idea but Jesus I feel like it’s true.

• First, go what is your works policy. Is it okay for coworkers to date. If not, do not even think about it or else one of you will have to quit that job. It is never professional to ask out a coworker in a professional setting or just the fact their your coworker. It distracts you from WORK. ALSO if you are not friends with this coworker, I highly suggest you do not try to ask her out without getting to truly know her and what she is about.

• There is no policy about that we are an extreamly small company with very lax rules, and she isn’t my co worker she just works for my company’s client

• @emmily2396 They still have the rules you agreed to when you signed the papers at signing. They are entitled to do what they want by law as long as your name is signed when you become their employee. Maybe read that before you say what your rights are? If you want to break your work's policies, that's on you. But your employer DO have a say if somebody reports it and how it's bothering them.

• "The others CAN'T BE AFFECTED if you treat everyone equally." Yeah, in a perfect world. That is not what happens here in AMERICA.