Are you happy with your effort even if you get rejected?

1929

Most Helpful Guys

• Not at all. I'm pleased with not having to think about those feelings, but I'm very displeased with going out of my way to express those feelings in the first place.
    The effort just reminds me of how unfortunate/unlucky I am when it comes to dating. It very well could be my own energy that causes it though.

• Yes, because it helps make rejection less of a fear, especially when it comes to approaching and talking to beautiful women. Not as fussy about it and it shows you had the balls to try.

Most Helpful Girls

• There's only so much you can do... I definitely give my all. I don't know how much more I can do (within the given situation) so if someone still doesn't want me, then fair enough. I'll go find someone better who does want to value and reciprocate my efforts