Can a man truly fall in love with you because you saved his sibling?

It may seem weird but I think that a guy is flirting with me. I meet him in a park a a week ago, when I was walking my dog, but i haven’t meeted him first. I decided to explore an isolated area with my pet till I heard a little girl crying and I run there, and I saw a man covering her mouth, while he was on top of her. I immediately understood that he was molesting her, so I punched him and he tried to attack me, but since I had notions on MMA and my dog was well trained to protect me he attacked him, which left him in pain, so he escaped, I was about to run after him but I stayed with the little girl, and when I reported everything to a policeman her big brother finally showed up. He was walking with her in the parc, but just when he left her alone for a few the pedophile took advantage of it to steal her. She was truly relieved when she saw him, and so was he. She was only 4 years old and her brother was 21 then a year older than me. He thanked me at a point where he cried because of the emotion, we exchanged our snaps, and stayed in touch, he thank me everyday for saving his sister, and we had a lot of walks with my dog and him. He is single, very attractive, and nice. He compliment a lot, we have a lot of things on common, but i don’t truly get if he is just thankful for what I did or also flirty. He tell me everytime that he admire my strength, that I’m very pretty and other things, but I don’t know... will this be weird if we are attracted to each other, despite the way we meet? Especially that we only know each other for a weekCan a man truly fall in love with you because you saved his sibling?

62