Can a man truly fall in love with you because you saved his sibling?

It may seem weird but I think that a guy is flirting with me. I meet him in a park a a week ago, when I was walking my dog, but i haven’t meeted him first. I decided to explore an isolated area with my pet till I heard a little girl crying and I run there, and I saw a man covering her mouth, while he was on top of her. I immediately understood that he was molesting her, so I punched him and he tried to attack me, but since I had notions on MMA and my dog was well trained to protect me he attacked him, which left him in pain, so he escaped, I was about to run after him but I stayed with the little girl, and when I reported everything to a policeman her big brother finally showed up. He was walking with her in the parc, but just when he left her alone for a few the pedophile took advantage of it to steal her. She was truly relieved when she saw him, and so was he. She was only 4 years old and her brother was 21 then a year older than me. He thanked me at a point where he cried because of the emotion, we exchanged our snaps, and stayed in touch, he thank me everyday for saving his sister, and we had a lot of walks with my dog and him. He is single, very attractive, and nice. He compliment a lot, we have a lot of things on common, but i don’t truly get if he is just thankful for what I did or also flirty. He tell me everytime that he admire my strength, that I’m very pretty and other things, but I don’t know... will this be weird if we are attracted to each other, despite the way we meet? Especially that we only know each other for a weekCan a man truly fall in love with you because you saved his sibling?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like it is being a bit romanticized but he definitely could have real feelings developing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is truly thankful for what you did! His sister could have been killed he might have an effectuation with you for doing that.. it might grow into something more it might not.. enjoy it for what it is let him lead the way!!

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

About how old was the man who was after her?

• 4d

Probably in his mid 30’s. What’s so scary is that he didn’t looked like a Clichy pedophile because he was well shaved and dressed properly. I’m truly scared because he will probably try to hurt other children 😔

• 4d

Wow wow wow

• I'm sure he does like you, and you helping his sister shows the kind of person you are. Of course its possible.

2|0
    0|0
    • 5d

He is attracted to her because of her motherly qualities of protection and her strength to protect children in his absence. What sane man wouldn’t want to marry a strong dependable women like that?

• Aww you are such a beautiful and amazing person. This sounds like something that would only happen in soap operas the beginning of something beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course it's possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • sure?