Are you more likely to mistake friendliness for flirting or the opposite?

1818

Most Helpful Guys

• Unless they straight up tell me they find me attractive i just assume they are being friendly. can't tell you how many hot women I've rejected this way only to kick myself later when i realize lol

• I would mistake flirting for friendliness because its hard to tell what a woman's intentions are

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely assume everyone is just being friendly with me lol. I've never actually sensed anyone flirting with me. I have no idea if anyone has ever flirted with me