How do you flirt?

Choose your category in the pictureHow do you flirt?

3|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I usually meet them in the local pub. I will chat with them for awhile, buy her a few drinks, buy us dinner, dance. When I slow dance I usually get a hard-on, push it against her. If she pushes her pelvis against me everytime I push, I am confident I will be fucking later that night.

1|1
    0|1
  • Your tits , I like that shit.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Very awkwardly... I'm almost 34 and I still cannot flirt to save my life, LOL

I tend to be flirt in a sarcastic manner. If the other person can take it and exchange it back with me- he's the one.

1|0
    0|0
  • YOUR FACE, I LIKE THAT SHIT!

But seriously, in the first picture, it says 'I love you'. I think that's a bit forward for some simple flirting...

3|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Box 3

1|1
    0|0
  • I hang out around a guy, awkwardly

I give him a few compliments, awkwardly

I engage him in conversation, again, awkwardly

Then I go home and wonder for the next week if he noticed me, if I was too obvious, and if I made a mistake showing my feelings to him.

Gosh, I'm terrible at this, aren't I? 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly flirt through touch. I talk and all that, maybe some innuendo. But it’s always touch that does the most. And it’s a for sure thing! You KNOW she’s into you when she’s touching you, especially when she touches you first!

2|0
    0|0
  • Me: “Fun Fact. How much does a polar bear weigh?”
    Them: “idk”
    Me: “enough to break the ice. Hi I’m _____”

1|4
    0|0
  • Not "Flirting," I am Friendly and Outgoing, I love to Joke... However, When Someone is So very Special, My Bae gets that Loving Touch. xxoo

1|1
    0|0
  • Flirting with women nowadays is a simple "Hi".

Saying anything else (complements, sex jokes, etc ) will burst their inner feminist bubble and trigger their feminist rage.

2|3
    2|0
  • 😂 how rednecks flirt... hahahha nice tits he says... oh dear
    How I flirt
    How do you flirt?

1|1
    0|0
  • My favorite one is to walk up to a girl and say, "You have really stunning eyes." and then walk away. Probably 25% of the time they follow.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I just tell someone I love them just as a flirt, I would complement something they're doing, or how they look. "I love you." Is something more than just a flirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to playfully touch when I flirt; definitely into coming on strong to make sure I’m not mistaken as “friendly”

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of forgot the meaning of red necks. How does it differ?

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

That is not alluring it’s child sexual abuse. That’s not in favor in any light.

But I don’t know your fascination with this concept of the bathroom.

It’s not a very sexual place. One has to make their minds up to engage In sexual gratification with all their mind.
      The bathroom is not close in any reminder to this.
      I don’t even want to associate it to any pleasure.
      I can’t seem to understand this fixation.

You like the meaning then do it in real. Don’t make associations when it’s not hard to actually enjoy it.
      All in the mindset.

• I'm very direct and I full out amit my intentions, it has gotten me a couple slaps across the face but most the time girls appreciate my honesty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tease them and make them laugh. And judging by the background, that guy isn't a real redneck.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hello fellow human being of the opposite sex! Would you be interested in copulation?

2|2
    0|0
  • I’m a shitty flirt. I usually send compliments, crack jokes, or say shit that’s really corny lol

2|0
    0|0
  • The sparse times I try, I usually just give them a compliment. They they get a little awkward for whatever reason and I feel rejected.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tease girls a lot and start funny arguments that make them sassy back to me, anything that gets girls laughing usually does the trick

1|0
    0|0
  • My acting awkwardly and failing miserably is my weapon of choice! lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Grab her by the shoulder and say "Hey." Works every time.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I'm telling the guys to do that

• Show All
    • 3d

@Unit1 you guys didn’t see the new spider man movie did you? I can’t believe nobody got the reference I made

• 3d

I can't believe I'm broke for life because of the family that i was born in did make poor decisions

• the first one looks more like how "creeps flirt" because only creeps flirt in the middle of the bushes.

till then I choose none cause I dont flirt

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I find it embarrassing to put someone on the spot

3|0
    1|1
    • 4d

Don't worry about it, girls have many lies to tell you to get rid of you if need be. They'd much rather be put on the spot than never hit on and be lonely cause they're too pussy to approach themselves. Girls are going to feel uncomfortable getting approached but they know it's the price they pay for getting a guy come up to them that they like on occasion rather than putting in the effort themselves.

• I try to go with the first one lol, but I'm pretty bad at flirting

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really flirt, I just bee me tell it like it is and it's what u see is what u get, if I like u you'll know it

1|0
    0|0
  • I flirt like a normal person I'm just creative with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't flirt. If anyone ever thought I was flirting with them, it must have been by accident.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye contact smile just talk to her tease her a little maby throw in a compliment lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk, feel, kiss... If she slaps you, it's a reject.

1|0
    0|0
  • The third is the closest to my style.
    I flirt differently with different girls tho, really

1|0
    0|0
  • I get to know someone in conversation before asking for their number.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats language i can never understand talk of speaking it have no clue at all

2|0
    0|0
  • I straight up ask for numbers. It's success matches my mho percentage almost to a tee!

1|0
    0|0
  • i like how rednecks flirt but i think i flirt like normal people

1|0
    0|0
  • You always look nice, I find it so attractive part of you you make everything look so full...

1|0
    1|0
    • 4d

It's just looking where you are , flatter her relate it to being in the woods...

• 3rd one for sure 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • eye contact is the killer move

2|1
    0|0
  • Accidently

3|0
    0|0
  • How to flirt? I dunno i'm not much of a flirter

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the third, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • mood

1|0
    0|0
  • I stare and try to get close to him.

1|1
    0|0
  • I make them laugh and play argue with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just spit in their ugly face.

1|0
    3|1
  • I just ask would you like be my slave

1|0
    0|1
  • 1st I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont flirt at all unless I like her very much

1|0
    0|0
  • I am very bad in flirting

1|0
    0|0
  • The third one, but in a awkward way.

2|0
    0|0
  • I never bother

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if number 2 works

1|1
    0|0
  • I apologize and then leave them alone forever.

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes