How do you flirt?

Choose your category in the pictureHow do you flirt?

2046

Most Helpful Guys

• I usually meet them in the local pub. I will chat with them for awhile, buy her a few drinks, buy us dinner, dance. When I slow dance I usually get a hard-on, push it against her. If she pushes her pelvis against me everytime I push, I am confident I will be fucking later that night.

• Your tits , I like that shit.

Most Helpful Girls

• Very awkwardly... I'm almost 34 and I still cannot flirt to save my life, LOL

I tend to be flirt in a sarcastic manner. If the other person can take it and exchange it back with me- he's the one.

• YOUR FACE, I LIKE THAT SHIT!

But seriously, in the first picture, it says 'I love you'. I think that's a bit forward for some simple flirting...