Do I intentionally get a guys number from my friend and flirt with him?

I am a freshman and I like this sophomore guy. The thing is, at the beginning of the year, he asked me out for attention. He has stopped doing that and has started staring at me. He is a really great guy though. I think he actually does like me because when he sees me in public, or even my family, he'll say hello, and his friends will look at him like he is crazy. I was scrolling through my friend's phone the other day and saw his name. That's when I started this game to exchange contacts. I am hoping to get his. On Monday, I think I am going to play the game one last time and get his number. I have an iCloud number so he would know it's me. I would know it's him, but maybe pretend I didn't and play 20 questions with him to see if he is interested. Do I make the leap and get his number from her? It could end up badly, but do I try it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol why dont you just talk to him like a normal person if he likes you he will want to talk to you as well, he may even take the lead, playing games rarely works buddy

0|0
    0|0
  • Jus go on ur friends phone and be like “hey ____ omg u have _____’s number... u guys r playing gamepigeon.. hmu” then put ur number he’ll be like score! If u ask for his ur number tbh I think it is kinda weirdish like he asked I out at the beginning and I think u said no I’m not sure but u rejected so the ball is in ur court 2 make the decision whether ur gonna give it bac or not. By asking him 2 give u his number is like him throwing the ball into ur court and u jus letting it sit there and then letting him pick it up and then throw it at u the 2nd time. I’m guessing he probs likes u a little bit so he’s probs like a little hesitant so u need 2 show him that he can trust u. If that makes sense, I kinda went a little off..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes