Also, my guitar is the closest thing I have ever had to a girlfriend, and I want that to change, so how can I use my guitar to help change it? Any comments would be appreciated but I'll have a poll on here as well to simplify things if preferred.
Pictured is what my fender stratocaster looks like from one angle. It has gotten some dings over the years, so that might not be shown from this angle.
- Show a girl you like an original song (all of my original songs are instrumentals, if that impacts anything, but I have some software instruments from garageband in addition to guitar)
- Play Mr. Brightside by the Killers (this riff is actually not that intuitive. I only just learned how to play the riff)
- Play some other popular guitar riff that you know (please specify in comments. Maybe some new songs to learn if I dont know them already)
- You will be more attractive to girls if you learn how to sing
- Just don't make any mention of your guitar, then bring it some day and blow people away with basically anything
- Electric guitars dont attract girls. Play acoustic more
- Guitars dont attract girls. Guitar players are automatic rejects
Most Helpful Girl
I love the guitar.. I think its hard to answer this cause every girl likes different types of music.. I think it be best if you found the girl you want and found out her favorite song and learned that and played it for her!