Do only players approach women they like?

As in approach, I mean physically going up to her and chatting to her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly. They're the ones with the most confidence to approach a girl, because if it all goes wrong they'll just approach another one, and another one. Normal guys are really afraid of rejection.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, if its a cold approach its generally a guy who is not particularly invested as that is a "high risk low reward" method (high risk only if you care about the girl feeling uncomfortable or care that she may call you a creep or reject you what have you and low reward in that their is a high chance of rejection so your going to have to do this a lot until you get good at it). Other men would approach but women, as far as I can tell, don't flirt very well (could be me, but I don't see women flirting much with guys, the burden of the work tends to be on him). So this means that a guy who is interested is forced to wait and try to look for a sign that more then likely is never going to come, meanwhile players don't really care about her they don't care about the rejection they just care about the chance at sex so to them rejection is meaningless their is no ego involved because their is no investment. So while I would say not every one who approaches is a player, many are because again, they are the ones who don't care about being rejected while the non players are busy waiting around looking for a sign of interest which again, usually never comes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but they are most likely to approach a girl regardless of how they feel about them because they don't care.
    Most guys won't because they want to know if you have interest in them. They also don't want to come off as creeps because they actually care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not all men that approach women are players but all players will approach women if that makes sence

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they like getting women to like them regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • No players only see boob and fanny. Any 1s game. Xx

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty stupid question

0|0
    1|0
  • Geez... no...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not true

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • No wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I supposed it depends what you mean by "like."

I mean, they aren't going to approach someone they aren't interested in anything more with, hence why they don't approach guys. They aren't going to approach super ugly girls either unless they're comfortable banging them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes