What does someone have to do to get you to take their flirting seriously?

Assuming you are single, of course.

2338

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually be good at it. You have any idea how many women think they're flirting and say the guy is clueless because he didn't notice? Wrong. It's because they're really not good at it. When you're a truly good flirt the opposite sex is definitely gonna notice.

Chicks ALWAYS know when I'm flirting and being more than friendly, because I put it out there like that when I want to, for who I want. If women want me to take them seriously when they flirt then they gotta step up their game.

• Ahahah. I’m bad at flirting, guys can’t tell. 🙊Probably why I’m single. I’ll work on it.

• @Believe20 Trick is to be a little direct by saying something feisty about their body or the way they do something, how they walk, etc. Not so direct that it comes off as straight sexual advances but direct enough that they know you're throwing a hint.

• Take it seriously as in, to understand they're hitting on me? Or getting me to take action on it?

• Usually the type of flirtation and look in their eye indicates the seriousness. If there's a light sexual nature to it. To actually get me to take action on it, assuming I'm already physically attracted to her it wouldn't take much. Minimum I would say is investing back into the banter with me.

If she says something flirtatious, I respond flirtatiously and she continues the conversation or has a visual positive response and stays in place hoping I continue. Then I will continue.

The last girl I spoke with she came up to me at the barside and started bouncing/dancing next to me as she looked me in the eye. Pretty obvious. I say, *smile* "you're feelin yourself tonight". She smiled, then spoke in my ear her response. That was enough.

Most Helpful Girls

• Demonstrate that you’re interested by complimenting me or asking for my number. From there on, try to get to know me. I’m not much for small talk, but I like goofing around. Make me think, make me laugh, and make me want to get to know you.

• You have to make me want you, whilst demonstrating the same towards me. Overall just take initiative. Be confident and don’t try too hard. If it’s a good fit, it’ll be nearly effortless. If it isn’t, there’ll be a struggle to keep me interested.