How does someone breach your defenses and get you to give them your number or social media?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd give my number if I could see something developing from it that aligns with my potential relationship goals.
    Social media I would only give if we had been dating a while and entered into a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if he's my type and we have a connection. Otherwise I'm giving him a fake number lol. I gave yet to grow the balls to say no

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They have to not only demonstrate the qualities of a friend I look for, but follow up on actions friends would do for others like checking in on them, cheering them up if they are down, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • You gotta look good , have a decent social status , gotta have that fake alpha attitude or money. There u go

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I ask for their number and social media instead...

0|1
    0|0
  • I use a text free number until I get to know someone to weed out the troubles and very few people have my real unlisted number! But now a days with the internet, they know your name and birthdate , they can pay 4.99 and find everything about you! It’s too easy to find stuff out now! Uughhhh

0|1
    0|0
  • After earning my trust and respect... usually given to longterm friends I really enjoy talking to.

On average, most of my friends got my number after a couple of years usually? We talk on messenger first and if I really and like their company, I offer them my number to text me (I do not use social media hardly, if at all nowadays so I will not count that).

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone can add me on social media. All they need to know is my name. Not like it matters though because I don't use it. But whether I give out my number depends on how hot she is and what sort of vibes I get from her. If she's attractive and I'm not skeptical of her motives than I'd be more likely to give her my number.

0|1
    0|0
  • My intuitive interface (brain) usually does all the work. When the person I usually respond instantly.. Access or denial 😂😏

1|2
    0|0
  • Simply said, if they strike me as serious and trustworthy people, I give them my card.

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends really people I meet online I don't really give them my number until it feels safe to of course we may meet before that or maybe after

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say they better knock my ass out at the minimum..

0|1
    0|0
  • My number i don't really give out much. As for my social media ( facebook) doesn't take much at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Easily. As most of my emails I sign up with at websites are not my original email. So getting them, they can't do much with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I just give them my Snapchat instead, it’s easier to block people and more private

0|1
    0|0
  • over my dead body

1|1
    0|0
  • If she makes me a sandwich.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hack your brain and take control of you

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't till I've seen them for while