Guys, have you ever been cat called? Girls, have you ever cat called someone?

Don't lie, there's no need to.

• Yes
  • No

42101

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't even get compliments from women, let alone cat called. I myself also have never cat called a woman. But I do think this is one thing women don't realize about cat calling. Us men don't get cat called, most of us don't even get compliments from women. So to a lot of us we are fully open to both of them. We just see it as nice to get some attention for one and even if some see it as offensive it's just funny to us. I think that's why a lot of men cat call, because we don't get a lot of attention from women like that and it is nice if we did so we just assume that women would feel the same way about it. But apparently not.

• So, I'm trans. I was born female and raised as a girl for 16 years. I came out and started my transition 5 years ago, and I pass as a guy now. Anyway, I got catcalled before I came out. After I started passing as a guy, not only have I not been catcalled once, but guys are just more respectful in general.

Most Helpful Girls

• Men have such cute butts. I screamed out my car window a week ago at a stoplight - FINE ass whiteboy jogging - he was jogging in place waiting to cross, and I yelled out with starbucks in my hand, "Ill take some of DAT ASS with my coffee!" It was so loud and clear that the guy in the car next to us, started laughing. The Fine Ass Whiteboy didn't have headphones and had to stop jogging, he was laughing so hard.

• I accidentally did once when I was like 16 😅. We had an inside joke with my friend that was saying 'Pretty... wait for me!'.
    So once I was on the street on my own and in a very playful mood, I was listening to some hyped song and sang a little 'handsome... Wait for me!' at some good looking guy that was walking by... I didn't realise it slipped until he turned around looking very confused lol.