Why girl blushed when I talked to her?

So i live currently temporarily in kind off like nursery home where is people with mental issues and stuff like that. So here is supervisors for them. Anyway this blonde young worker asked me if i wanted tour on the house still i got one earlyer. Ofc he might not of knew that. Then just before 21pm when the workers go home for night she came to my "apartment" And gave me the supervisor company phonenumber where i can call after 21:00. Thats what the note says at least so not saying its her number. But the thing is she blushed when we talked on the door. But today when i seen him couple times she's not looking me much and didn't blush again when i talked to her from litle farer away about this houses food time.. So is she interested of me or did she just feel awkward when she talked to me in my apartment? Like i said i have no mnetal issues my self. Im 20yr blond dude with blue eyes. 190cm tall

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She doesn't know you to be interested in you but she finds you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is intimidated by your looks that's how girls act around me when they are so into me. There was this girl who is a friend of my friend she is super social and outgoing but when she first meet me she hardly spoke a word lol my friend knew it right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i blush constantly, it might have just been an awkward thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes